Quantcast

sethimus's bike critique thread

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I actually tried to cut those

they are of a very tenacious material. ain't nobody got time to hacksaw 'em as the tin snips didn't touch them.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK

they are of a very tenacious material. ain't nobody got time to hacksaw 'em as the tin snips didn't touch them.
Cablecutters, snips and even the cutting portion on cheap pair of pliers will cut through those. As Dave said. you just need stronger hands.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I can 3-D print you a couple of little penises to put on top and mitigate the puncture hazard, though penetration opportunities will remain.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
too much stuff on the bike, use a backpack like normal people
seat angle: you clearly got kids and definitly dont want more
Yes...they are starting to load bikes up like a dam mule ..otherwise it looks like a John wick yard sale in a crash you got tire plugs, shockwiz, water bottles , spare tubes multi tools and all sorts of random shit flying to cause death..

Point 2...yeah I am done having kids , Chris C and I had this talk years ago...when racing , riding and coming up short or slipped pedal it would be nice to have said nuts removed ..lol quit landing on the damn things...(even with them in my wife's purse there's phantom pain when I miss)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008

Telling us you don't own one of those without telling us.

Also: fake background blur :disgust1:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have a Makita cutoff tool in my Amazon wish list but haven't pulled the trigger. My Dremel-clone Black and Decker with cutoff wheels is ok but kinda weak

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Fuck sethimus and his thoughts. What was it you said to Avy to confuse woo on a thread not long ago? He don’t know shit and never will. Or some shit,like he is a dumbass. Uncalled for Brother. You,I have lost all respect for.

With your one sentence post. Angry little maggot thinking the whole time you are a Deity. “I have spoken with my sentence”,did you not read it?

Fuck You.

Avy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
this is how all americans look to me:

View attachment 206950

(of course i needed to take a sneaky photo of these lazy fat slobs on their way to zermatt, the middle one especially was sooo happy to finally see her favorite chocolate mountain)

I imagine you sitting there like a blue heeler cattle dog just losing his shit. Fighting so hard the urge to round them up and concentrate them all in camp. Pacing back and forth, whining and moaning just knowing you can't answer your true calling in life...

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
why would my thigh be by my front fender
OK. Balls then. I'm obviously only guessing your height.

...as for why? probably because some DUMBASS left it in your way sticking out onto a railway station platform

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I guess if you want to completely destroy your cable-cutters, sure!
obviously not your newest bestest set. an already fucked set. Hence also listing cheaper shittier snips and pliers
I keep an old fucked pair of cable cutters for cutting mudguard stays and spokes.
Those mini bolt cutters cost the same as draper cable cutters. Which bike brands like pedros repackage and mark up by 400%

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I guess if you want to completely destroy your cable-cutters, sure!
As an elektrickul nerd I always have a few "good" sets of cutters to protect the cutting edges, and some good brute force ones that I use for cutting things I shouldn't or for when the cut is potentially going to go boom.

Cutters are worth having two sets of. Or steal a set off the fitters while they're busy arguing over which hammer they need to use for a job.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I ordered some of those mini bolt cutters. found a set on Amazon for $10.99, probably all made in Chinese factories in a 5 block radius specializing in such types of tools