Quantcast

SEMA 2012, better late than never (photo heavy)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Ya ya, I'm late with this thread. Enjoy

I have 200+ more pics here SEMA 2012 - a set on Flickr If you find a pic you like, lemme know and I'll email you the full uncompressed file (3-4Mb)

Now for the good stuff. NSFW just in case your work/wife/kids/inlaws/cat/dog are watching over your shoulder.

She was by far the friendliest

Two of these girls work at a coffee shop called Cafe Lu in Santa Ana, CA

This was her car. She loved talking about it and even got down and showed me the under carriage.

She was baking cookies!

Lil bit of body paint

Couple of cougars in training

Checked out the RePlay booth. Great camera in an all aluminum housing. Ran into a DH buddy working the booth.... not her.

Couple local girls hanging out.

I wish I got a pic of her A$$. Best in show.

She needed a jessica rabbit costume

Cracked out and slutty

She was some dude's drunk girlfriend. Wish I got her pose before this one.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the year i went...all the models at the pirelli booth were imported over....they all spoke italian....no american crack whores.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Didn't bother going through your photo reel, but this is my favorite vehicle from the show, mainly because his shop is right down the road and this thing in person is awesome:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thanks! Man I love Impalas/Bel Airs/Biscaynes. From '59 to '64 they are all hot.

The engraved rotors, so over the top...

<edit> The engraving on the underside is so top notch. My buddies '84 Chevy truck has engraved and 24k plated flywheel. :rofl:

Lowriders have the best attention to detail.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Do you have a shot of the trunk? I can only guess his pumps are engraved as well.

Last edited:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
sadly no. Only had one day to spare for the show this year so didn't spend as much time gawking as I usually do. This year, I'm already sectioning out a few days for the show. That'll give me a chance to bust out the SLR and get some better shots.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
sonofabitch.... Just looked at the flickr link and about a third of the pics are missing. guess I maxed out my flickr for the month. uploaded the remainder to FB. gonna start another thread cuz some of those pics are really worthy of notice.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
not sure. caught this on the way out. figuring my average walking pace and not stopping from open to close, I walked almost 12 miles. I was dunzo.
plus if you took this at SEMA, it was before anything about the C7 was shown.
still a cool pic of the chassis