Quantcast

Secret Santa 2011 - nuff said.....

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Mine isn't fancy this time around either, but I think my elf will enjoy their box of goodies :)
Got everything packaged last night (nothing too creative) and forgot the damn package to ship today so it will likely have to wait until Thursday since tomorrow's way too booked!!!! On a side note, my secret santa got hooked up (thanks to my discounts) and I can't wait to see if they like everything :D
Beginning to think your box is going north of the border this year....:D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
All of the bits and pieces sans my man-thong clad personal Christmas card is here. Should ship tomorrow once I've finished the box. I'm in it to win it this year.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Konabumm pulled that trick on me with an iPhone box. At first I was like "YAAAAY!" and then I was like "Ohhhhhhh." It's ok though because my first thought was "Crap, I have to switch to AT&T now?" LOL

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Just back from the UPS Store, two boxes headed to my monkey. I shipped the beer separate from everything else, just in case something happens to the beer everything else will make it intact (learned that lesson a couple of years ago when Heidi tried 3-4 times to send beer to me).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Just back from the UPS Store, two boxes headed to my monkey. I shipped the beer separate from everything else, just in case something happens to the beer everything else will make it intact (learned that lesson a couple of years ago when Heidi tried 3-4 times to send beer to me).
Did you delcare the beer?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mine shipped today. 6 rolls of duct tape should make for a great time opening the box...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Mine went out today. It's not getting there until the 27th though. I see this as extending Christmas a couple days, but if I'm banned I'm banned. The tardiness is worth it in my mind, had to wait for the last component.