Quantcast

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Me too! Going back and forth between a Victory variety 12-pack and Troegs variety 12-pack

Drinking it from my Claymore Challenge mug that was sitting in the freezer all day while I rode Highland!

:weee:
That Victory 12 pack is one of the better samplers out there. HopDevil, Prima Pils and Golden Monkey. :headbang:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Got the Magic Hat sampler last night. Had Lucky Cat, Wack-o & notion something or other...a belgian style ale.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
DHRFXJoe and I had a few Harpoon IPA's, followed by a few carbombs, with a couple Sam Summers and more Harpoon IPAs chucked in for good measure.

Helps cope with all this rain we're getting right now

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
DHRFXJoe and I had a few Harpoon IPA's, followed by a few carbombs, with a couple Sam Summers and more Harpoon IPAs chucked in for good measure.

Helps cope with all this rain we're getting right now
I'm dizzy. Coincidence? I think not.

Tomorrow is going to suck.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm only taking a half day because

1) I have an appointment at 1
2) I've put in 4 ~10hr days this week already. Boss out all week = I'm next in charge mechanical guy.

Suck it. Dave, Jiminy a definite?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Heavy Seas - Red Sky At Night by Clipper City Brewing.

Really focking long name for a saison. It's decent but it lacks the good saison bite like a Hennepin or Saison Dupont.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
sam adams irish red and watching "it was they greatest beer in all they world " , " 15 dollars for a z-j what's a z-jay ? if you have to ask big man you can't afford it ". positive rep if you can name the movie .

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
sam adams irish red and watching "it was they greatest beer in all they world " , " 15 dollars for a z-j what's a z-jay ? if you have to ask big man you can't afford it ". positive rep if you can name the movie .
Beerfest.