Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:stupid:

Currently, water. Had a Dogfishhead Midas Touch the other night. I'm not usually one for the lighter, slightly fruity beers, but it was pretty good. It wasn't nearly as sweet as that sort of beer tends to be, which is what I think did it for me. It's stupid expensive though. Not really worth it as a regular thing, but it's worth trying for novelty.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just tried a Woodstock Inn Brewery Pemi pale ale.

Some friends brought a bunch of the woodstock beers awhile ago and I never got around to trying it.

The pale ale is probably on my top 5 of pale ales, very well done.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
gin. shaken with ice. two olives.

funny side note: i made some jalapeno hummus earlier tonight. well now i'm sitting here thinking "holy **** the sunburn on my forehead stings. ...and so does my belly button. wtf?!"

yeah...forgot to wash the jalapeno off my hands. a mistake i am still regretting.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
gin. shaken with ice. two olives.

funny side note: i made some jalapeno hummus earlier tonight. well now i'm sitting here thinking "holy **** the sunburn on my forehead stings. ...and so does my belly button. wtf?!"

yeah...forgot to wash the jalapeno off my hands. a mistake i am still regretting.

LOL. at least you didnt go take a pee after wards! :rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sam Adams is contract brewed by MillerCoors. Remember when it was a true micro brew?

In order of what I like best....
-NG Organic Revolution :drool:
-NG Hop Hearty IPA
-Breckenridge Brewery Avalanche Amber Ale

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So ended up in Hong Kong the weekend of the HK beer fest. Just drank WAY too much:

Hoegarden
Carlsberg
Kilkenny
Guiness

Probably something (a lot) else, but little hard to remember so far. Doubt it will get any better with time...

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Well because I left my hockey team with 7 people last week I had to make up for it. Good deal at the store for a Dogfish Head mix and match case (the only redeeming quality of Delaware BTW). Had a Raison D'etre, Shelter Pale, and Nut Brown Ale... working on the remainders now that I'm back home and hoping there's a 60 Minute left.

Oh, and I had a Southern Tier Mocha and Ithaca Excelsior Series Brute this past weekend while camping at Acadia. WOW! Pretty wild drinks. Personally I loved Mocha, although I could totally understand some people being put off by the fact that it tasted like a borderline coffee ice cream shake. As for the Ithaca, I got it at the brewery the weekend before and even the guys working there had mixed opinions on it. I think my girlfriends thoughts about it summed it up best.... "I bet I could make the same drink mixing the right amount of champagne, beer, and sour mix".