Quantcast

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
That is a few towns over from me. I've heard of coyote sightings from friends around the area which makes me think that may in fact be real.
when I first moved into my house, we heard police sirens in the distance. Then the coyotes piped up and howled back. So we howled at the coyotes. This went on for fives of minutes. Yes they are real, we almost hit one on the way to work. This is <15 miles from Bawwwwwston.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
when I first moved into my house, we heard police sirens in the distance. Then the coyotes piped up and howled back. So we howled at the coyotes. This went on for fives of minutes. Yes they are real, we almost hit one on the way to work. This is <15 miles from Bawwwwwston.
All we have is boring black bears.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yeah, coyotes have been moving into the populated areas and people don't know what they are. I know an older lady who was trying to lure one into her house so she could "check his collar" 0_0
My neighbor told me a story about a old lady down the street who was feeding a Coyote. We had a problem here, but it seems to have passed.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Driver was under the age of 22 my money says...
Nope:

Tragic car accident with four deaths: a fully loaded car crashed on Sunday night in Rhineland-Palatinate Wöllstein against two trees. Four inmates were killed by the violent impact, a 46-year-old has been linked to life-threatening injuries in a hospital, police reported in Mainz.

"His condition is stable, but it still hovers in mortal danger," police spokesman Gerd Fey said on the night. Among the victims are two women aged between 29 and 33 years old and a 39-year-old and his 10-year-old son.

A huge debris field

According to initial police investigation no other car was involved in the accident on the highway 420 in Alzey-Worms. The BMW 3 Series was around 21.30 clock of yet unknown origin in a slight right turn to the left went off the road and slammed into the trees.

"There is a vast field of rubble that has resulted from the accident," said Fey. Forces have had in the early hours of the morning cleaning up busy, the road was temporarily blocked. A reviewer should now clarify how it came to the accident.