Quantcast

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
My prediction is... when the car slows down from 1232234123423 km/h on the Mulsanne straight for the first chicane, it'll fail at turning and shoot straight through.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Nissan have just lost the plot, to be seen at a certain French race track this summer:
actually its a design experiment to learn about future engine and aerodynamic technology. they also wont be competing in the 24 Hours of Lemans, they are just participating...they wont be classified in any of the results. even with all their fancy aero, they are only producing 300hp compared but they seem to think it will put in times b/w the LMP1 and LMP2's...with half the hp

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
. they also wont be competing in the 24 Hours of Lemans, they are just participating...they wont be classified in any of the results. even with all their fancy aero, they are only producing 300hp compared but they seem to think it will put in times b/w the LMP1 and LMP2's...with half the hp
you honestly think a company with a history like Nissans is going to go to Le Mans and not try to compete (regardless of them being on the result sheets)??
Half the hp, half the weight, half the drag, half the fuel consuption, half the tyre wear. Will either go as badly as the R390 project or give Audi a fright (imo)

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
I'm still doubting its handling capabilities. The only one that I believe would really give Audi a run for its money would be Toyota's TS030 hybrid against their R18 e-tron quattro.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
you honestly think a company with a history like Nissans is going to go to Le Mans and not try to compete (regardless of them being on the result sheets)??
or give Audi a fright (imo)
they might try and compete but as they said, its a design experiment...and thanks to the lax rules of the 24hrs of LeMans, they are able to use the track as a test bed. im sure Audi is not thinking twice about them since theyve had 12 years developing their R LMP1 cars (R8, R10, R15, R18)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My prediction is... when the car slows down from 1232234123423 km/h on the Mulsanne straight for the first chicane, it'll fail at turning and shoot straight through.
You forgot that batmobile has that awesome hooklines that help it turn

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
werd....

I dislike how peeps compare it to jackass tho. those guys were just idiots doing stupid stuff on film, the nitro crew are all sick athletes with mad skill, should be one hell of a showcase of talent and ballz. plus I can dream about jolene!
True, thats what I like about the Nitro circus crew, they actually have talent and are just overpushing the limits... The jackass crew were just a bunch of idiots doing stupid ****.... was still entertaining though.

I must ask though, why would you dream about Jolene..... You have the talent and know how to make an introduction happen and I have no doubt you would get her number.