Quantcast

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Actually it is Chevy badged Holden SS Ute. Kinda looks like a Camaro/El Camino hybrid.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
This. Aussie car.
I kinda like it but I'm worried if the rear is unweighted like in all the other pickups and will only ride properly with a huge bag of sand in the boot. Kinda scary with a big v8 option.

Also:

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nope, im trying to. its sitting in my driveway wasting space.

i havent had any good luck with goodyear performance tires. i had the RSA's and the Eagle F1 DS3 and traction and lifespan both stunk. my michelin's seem to be outperforming both combined.

sorry. my penis isnt tiny and dont need something like this

sorry my truck doesnt conform to your pickup "standards." it thankfully does everything i want: go fast, look/sound good, handle well and occasionally haul sh!t around.
that orange POS doesn't see dirt either it might get the chome dirty or scratch the paint

hell my truck is stock 288/75R16 tires. it pulls a horse trailer or hauls a camper or both, the passenger door has a big ass dent oh well. I just never understood trucks or rvs with 2" of rubber between the pavement and the rim or the lifted small penis mobiles

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
hell my truck is stock 288/75R16 tires. it pulls a horse trailer or hauls a camper or both, the passenger door has a big ass dent oh well. I just never understood trucks or rvs with 2" of rubber between the pavement and the rim or the lifted small penis mobiles
just like i never understood why people give a sh!t about what others do with their vehicle. if i wanted to haul a sh!t maker that is a horse, id get a hick truck like yours.:rolleyes:
i never intended for my truck to tow crap around or to have dents in it or to have swampers on it. its a toy and show car and has always been a 2nd or 3rd vehicle

Last edited: