Quantcast

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
That’s Crazy,I was just havin a Bloody Mary talkin to a Navy Man,served on the Nimetz he did. I told him that is my Favorite Bird. I told him about the “men in colors”,he said he was Green. He pulls out his IPad and goes Nuts showing me pictures and tellin stories. He showed me the bullet it fires,the Barrel that holds the ammo,and a breakdown of how the Gun is offset to Center as it was too big. He said they built the plane around the Gun. He told me of terrible death’s on Deck. He said about 10 seconds Full hold on trigger. He told me they never do that,every time they pull the trigger,the plane is pushed around like a red head stepchild,I put in the stepchild part. He said the cockpit is surrounded by Titanium,the whole bird could be shot to hell,but not the crew. I thought the Ti part was strange,did not know it was That strong? He told me about the Marines guarding the ammo. They do not Fuck Around,and all who do not listen could be shot. I could see he was very proud and it was a pleasure to talk with him.

As it turns out,I think I will see him again coming up in a week1/2. Please leave Any questions below,and Avy will do his best to get a proper answer.

Avy

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
There's a couple of states here that have banned balloon releases, I really hope this show cops loads of backlash for just being stupid.
1682772223655.png