Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is it small mountain town societal collapse?
That's been underway for 20 years.

for no reason at all I just came across this

It would be crazy if that lawsuit mentioned in the casa diablo IV section had merit. I just looked up more than is possibly reasonable for someone without some extra knowledge and am therefore just asking questions. If the water district had a point, that would mean that most of the town's municipal water supply could be in danger. I wonder if that power plant had already done this once before, and would perhaps be the basis for that lawsuit.

Oh well. No way to tell really and I certainly wouldn't have any particular knowledge on the subject.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
That's been underway for 20 years.

for no reason at all I just came across this

It would be crazy if that lawsuit mentioned in the casa diablo IV section had merit. I just looked up more than is possibly reasonable for someone without some extra knowledge and am therefore just asking questions. If the water district had a point, that would mean that most of the town's municipal water supply could be in danger. I wonder if that power plant had already done this once before, and would perhaps be the basis for that lawsuit.

Oh well. No way to tell really and I certainly wouldn't have any particular knowledge on the subject.
I think I found the article on the subject and that is a long term concern. I wouldn’t think that would happen in California but dam they did it in Hawaii.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
"I'll send you the updated version with a round plug and you just have to fit new plugs."
My brain-Bet the pins numbers do different things on the new one.
So glad there was still a lable on one sender or I would have wired them like for like.
IMG_20230421_165506.jpg

Superseal connectors, yuck, Deutsch FTW!
IMG_20230421_200701.jpg

Last edited: