Quantcast

Price's *pic* thread

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
dang, thats some pimp ****. those clear bash rings are tits to the max. i may sneak into your house and steal it after raping you.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
heres a pic of my bmx to add to your collection. yeah, i know your dying to get your hands on a tupac stencil. you should envy me.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
It's finally here. This is all I could build so far, I need to build the wheels and get my chain guide.
The build is
Iron Horse Porter 14"
Sherman Jumper 80MM with stiff springs
Sun Single Track wheels built to Hadley and a Hayes Hugi
3 Speed on the Hayes Hugi
Shimano 105 or SRAM X.9 because I don't like Shimano
Hayes Mag 6" rear
Sic bar and stem (bar not pictured)
Truvative cranks and BB
E.13 32 Special
SRAM hollowpin chain

Thats about it.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Are you a midget? :think: NTTAWWT.

Second picture is very blurry, Price.
14" is good silly. I'm 5'11". I know the second one is bad. I didn't look at them before I posted them. I just want to lace me wheels. I have this stupid hear rate monitor so I can't move well.

J

JRB

What's up with the turned down bars???

*nice frame - heading back to the hospital now.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
loco said:
What's up with the turned down bars???

*nice frame - heading back to the hospital now.
I first got the bars when I started riding a few years ago. I had just got a bighit and found a cool drop to flat off a friends roof. It bent the bars. I love them, they are good for dirtjumping, but it's time ot upgrade.

Good luck at the hospital buddy.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
ThePriceSeliger said:
I first got the bars when I started riding a few years ago. I had just got a bighit and found a cool drop to flat off a friends roof. It bent the bars. I love them, they are good for dirtjumping, but it's time ot upgrade.

Good luck at the hospital buddy.
you are riding on bent aluminum bars? i wouldnt ride those things down to the grocery store. bent aluminum is not that strong.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
gnurider1080 said:
you are riding on bent aluminum bars? i wouldnt ride those things down to the grocery store. bent aluminum is not that strong.
Yeah I rode them hard for about a year and never had any trouble and was having alot of money probles so I couldn't get new bars. I alos have 2 pair of cracked carbon Eaton Dh bars.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
<- the materials engineer in me is cringing right now. Do you self a big favor and throw all those bars away before you end up as a vegetable. Seriously.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
jdschall said:
<- the materials engineer in me is cringing right now. Do you self a big favor and throw all those bars away before you end up as a vegetable. Seriously.
Funny how you tell me I might turn to a vegetable. Long story. The bars are on there just for fun. I won't be riding any it more though.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ThePriceSeliger said:
Yeah I rode them hard for about a year and never had any trouble and was having alot of money probles so I couldn't get new bars. I alos have 2 pair of cracked carbon Eaton Dh bars.
This concussion has made Price funnier. :p :)