Quantcast

Price's *pic* thread

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I got the stuff for my camera and slowly uploading them to photobucket which sucks because it takes so damn long. Here are a few.

My poor stealhead is finally being taken apart.

The next few are my shop being cleaned.

My pride and joy.

My akward work space putting together a new wheel and taking apart an old one.

My "freakishly" organized shop. I have spent 2 days putting away small parts, and even resorted to put things like nipples and rotor bolts in old Rx bottles.

I should wear this more hu?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Garrison and I loaded up off to the canyon for a day of D.H.

Just for fun Garrison rode down the hill. It is a 15% grade, he ended up going around 40 at the end.

Garrison, finally at the begining of the hike before we can ride the trail.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice shop you have there... i wish I had the room to have such a big shop in my house...My basement is finished so I can wrench down there.. the only other place is outside

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
It looks big, but it's only that little corner. My mom and I are going to clean it this summer. I'm going to get plexy over my wood bench so it will be nicer to work on. I used to take up my whole room, but I got it figured out in there. I love it.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
plexy is good.. but wont it look hoorible once it gets all scratched up?? at work we get some sheetmetal and cut it to the workbench size

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I didn't think about that. Sheetmetal might be nice. I wouldn't mind rigging up something with a little magnetic pull under the sheet, but thats over my head. I might do that instead, and it would be cheaper and easier to get. The plexy wouldn't be clear, it would be white, so I don't think it wouldn't look to bad.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ThePriceSeliger said:
I didn't think about that. Sheetmetal might be nice. I wouldn't mind rigging up something with a little magnetic pull under the sheet, but thats over my head. I might do that instead, and it would be cheaper and easier to get. The plexy wouldn't be clear, it would be white, so I don't think it wouldn't look to bad.
hmmm maybe electro-magnetic. you could turn it on and off with a switch!!!! nice!!!!