Quantcast

pre-dw turner dhr europe

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
hi

does anyone know where i could buy a 2007-2008 (the ones with new tubing) in europe for a good price? or somewhere else what would ship to france

also, i'm 186cm (6ft) what size should i be looking at?

thanks

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
if you email Turner they will help you out with the sizing and more than likely where you could get a DHR from in europe. they are extremely helpful, great guys to deal with!

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
one would think your right, but as far as i know....go-ride is the ONLY dealer of new 08 DHR's. they are only taking pre-orders for grey/black set-up, but maybe if one was to ask nicely....

oh and i asked Turner if they had any other dealers and they said Go-ride will be the only one.
reading comprehension please. he wanted to see what the silver and black looked like and those colors are represented on that page. maybe this will make you feel better.

http://www.go-ride.com/product_images/DHRhr.jpg

Description:

TURNER DHR's Will be exclusively available at Go-Ride.com through the 2009 season. We are currently taking pre-orders for all sizes of frames that will be available around March of 2009. The frames will now be Sparkle Silver Front, with Semi-Gloss Black swingarms.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
reading comprehension please. he wanted to see what the silver and black looked like and those colors are represented on that page. maybe this will make you feel better.

http://www.go-ride.com/product_images/DHRhr.jpg

Description:

TURNER DHR's Will be exclusively available at Go-Ride.com through the 2009 season. We are currently taking pre-orders for all sizes of frames that will be available around March of 2009. The frames will now be Sparkle Silver Front, with Semi-Gloss Black swingarms.
so what color is it?

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I know BRC in La Mesa CA has a few 08 frames in stock still. Don't know if they'll ship over seas but it's worth a try.
Bigringcycles.com