Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
how does that work? feline vulcan death grip?
Not exactly what causes it (whether it's an actual muscular/chemical reaction, or just a type of ingrained reflex), but it starts when they're kittens. Mother cats carry their litter around by clenching onto the back of the neck with their mouth, and it temporarily paralyzes the cat. Pretty weird stuff.

EDIT - sniped by Joker

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Not exactly what causes it (whether it's an actual muscular/chemical reaction, or just a type of ingrained reflex), but it starts when they're kittens. Mother cats carry their litter around by clenching onto the back of the neck with their mouth, and it temporarily paralyzes the cat. Pretty weird stuff.
And, uh, continues when they..... ummmm.... copulate. Boy cat bites girl cat on teh back of the neck so she can't run away, and, um, well, use your own imagination.

Proof positive that cats are dumber than dogs! Put that on a dog and he's gonna either trash the house and ruin your carpet or eat your arm off.
Yes, because nerve-cluster=brains cells.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
someone gave Rupert Murdoch a shaving cream pie in da face. his young wife in pink proceeded to bitch slap the person
If I was Rupert Murdoch I'd buy a few million pies and carpet bomb the whole of England. I think eventually you would hit the dude who did it.