Quantcast

Photo Session With The 270lb Sam Hill

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I take pride in looking fly for a fat guy.

Heres the pics since the other bandwith was exceeded.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Damn - your buddy is one big dude.

If you wanted to, you could put some football pads on his shoulders and just send him through the woods to clear a trail.:)

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
S.K.C. said:
Damn - your buddy is one big dude.

If you wanted to, you could put some football pads on his shoulders and just send him through the woods to clear a trail.:)
Thanks, I'll try that next time! :mumble:

You should see me with my Dainese jacket on.... :love:

I don't feel like I look like 270lbs but when I see my tree trunk legs in the corner shots I realize why ahhahaah. :clue:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Rocky - that's YOU???

Sh1t man, I thought you were a lot smaller for some reason... maybe the Snoop Dogg avatar gave me a false impression or something.

EDIT: When I say "big" I mean like winger for the Toronto Maple Leafs big... not Peter Griffin big...:)

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
rockymt21 you're so big your pictures used up all the bandwidth!!! hahaha jk but those were good looking pictures, gettin loose!

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
nice shots, i think they need to be a little brighter though, and i mean in some shots...the rough border you can take out wtih any program, even paint..and IMO i like the border in more artistic shots, but not in bike shots, they don't need to be dressed up, biking is amazing as it is.