Quantcast

Ohlins/Specialized Dirt Article

Jul 25, 2012
a bunch of years to make DEMO works on DH tracks, as OBAMA says, YES WE CAN, but i dont know if they could, Gwin will answer our question

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
they built their own wind tunnel to make it seem like all the $10k bikes are somehow justified
they gotta do something with all that money!! :D
what they really meant was "we were busy suing the original inventor of the SWAT box and that took 3 years."
all this talk of swat and such makes me keep thinking 'gun rack'.. and im not sure why! always have the 9mil within reach out on the trail! that seems like it would be more useful than what they created ;)

Last edited:

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
All this marketing and Gwin has to keep riding his Fox rear shock due to his sponsorship. Now if they could throw this shock on for Gwin and he started Gwinning again they might have something to stand on besides their drivel, heard that was slippery and disgusting anyways.

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
All this marketing and Gwin has to keep riding his Fox rear shock due to his sponsorship. Now if they could throw this shock on for Gwin and he started Gwinning again they might have something to stand on besides their drivel, heard that was slippery and disgusting anyways.
too bad, it seems not enough for Gwin with large size, eventually larger cs. :(

vikingboy

Monkey
Dec 15, 2009
I wonder if Specialzied have the appetite and wallet to commission a cane creek fork....that would certainly put them in a great marketing and product position. Im guessing the went direct to Ohlins and cut Cane Creek out due to volume and margin requirements.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I wonder if Specialzied have the appetite and wallet to commission a cane creek fork....that would certainly put them in a great marketing and product position. Im guessing the went direct to Ohlins and cut Cane Creek out due to volume and margin requirements.
if ( ;) ) cane creek were to release a fork, they certainly wouldn't pull some exclusive OEM crap like that. they didn't do it with the double barrel, they won't do it with their fork.

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Wonder if Gwin is jealous of his team mates runnig the latest and greatest new kit? :drool:

Allthings considered it will be really interesting to hear some real world feedback on the adjustment range. Seems very unlikely that three clicks will accomodate the majority of riders.

Wondering why nobody has brought up the low amount of lsc and hsr clicks on Vivids (the old, not the new to good for us amateurs), pretty sure the hsr is like 4 clicks and lsc is 5 clicks. Has been enough for me atleast

Last edited:

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
well hsr doesn't have to be >10klicks but lsc would be nice and was definately too little on the vivid. What about Specialized puts out the "improved" version with more clicks when everyone got the normal one? they are pretty good at profit maximization anyways...

vikingboy

Monkey
Dec 15, 2009
if ( ;) ) cane creek were to release a fork, they certainly wouldn't pull some exclusive OEM crap like that. they didn't do it with the double barrel, they won't do it with their fork.
brain failure, I of course meant ohlins as they are obviously up for some crazy OEM specialized business. Ohlins forks for Spec is 2015?