Quantcast

Obama tonight

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What's he going to say? Start speculating.

If you were to do a drinking game and take a shot each time he says "___" which will get you more drunk: "deficit" or "jobs"?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
He's going to advocate a platform that abolishes social security and medicare and imposes an negative income tax of 800% on multinational corporations.

Republicans will demand the return of slavery as a condition of passing that program and Trent Lott will come out of retirement to own the President.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This.

Friend --

I'm about to head to the Capitol to ask Congress to act on my plan to put Americans back to work.

Before I do, I wanted to write you directly to remind you that the fight to create jobs -- and provide the kind of economic security for middle-class families that's been slipping away over the last decade -- won't begin or end with the speech I give tonight.

What happens will be up to you. In the coming days and weeks, it will be up to you to pressure Congress to act -- or hold them accountable if they do not.

If you're with me, let me know. And the campaign will make sure you are looped into our efforts to support this plan.

Talk to you soon,

Barack
He's too nice.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
This.
Friend --

I'm about to head to the Capitol to ask Congress to act on my plan to put Americans back to work.

Before I do, I wanted to write you directly to remind you that the fight to create jobs -- and provide the kind of economic security for middle-class families that's been slipping away over the last decade -- won't begin or end with the speech I give tonight.

What happens will be a result of the GOP standing firm against my intentions. In the coming days and weeks, I will make bold statements drawing lines in the sand. Ultimately, I will concede my entire position and capitulate faster than the French when faced by a single squad of ammunitionless retard german infantry. You are all fucted, but I will fall back on my book deals and half-whitey status to live comfortably while you all lose your houses to my banker friends.

If you're with me, let me know. And the campaign will make sure you are looped into our 'efforts' to support this plan.

Talk to you soon,

Barack

He's too nice.
Fixed

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Creatin' jobs in road construction for folks that believe they're too good for that kind of labor, all the while frontin' mo' money to the unions and corporations.

Be like PA, where the state flower is a orange road construction sign!

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
yet we still have the worst roads and bridges in the country :(
Well at least some of the bridges and roads along the Susquehanna will be fixed now that they are destroyed.

PA's problem is they had a governor that didn't want to fix anything unless it was in Philly, now they have a governor who only wants to help his cronies.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Well at least some of the bridges and roads along the Susquehanna will be fixed now that they are destroyed.

PA's problem is they had a governor that didn't want to fix anything unless it was in Philly, now they have a governor who only wants to help his cronies.
im sure theyll drag ass fixing the roads. the towns and roads around here are really bad...hell, they shut down 40+ miles of the turnpike last night, towns are under water and roads are completely gone.

the last governor was really before my time living here but if he "fixed" the roads in and around philly, they did a sh!tty job. theres one highway going into the city from the west and they cant even get that right :think:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
im sure theyll drag ass fixing the roads. the towns and roads around here are really bad...hell, they shut down 40+ miles of the turnpike last night, towns are under water and roads are completely gone.

the last governor was really before my time living here but if he "fixed" the roads in and around philly, they did a sh!tty job. theres one highway going into the city from the west and they cant even get that right :think:
Come drive around Montreal for a few days. You'll feel better about yours then

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.

Rendell's (the former Governor) plan was to throw money at Philly that was raised by raising the car registration fee and making all the interstates toll roads. Needless to say the rest of the state didn't go for it but it did get him re-elected because he was able to carry Philly by a huge margin.