Quantcast

Northstar Mini-Review and Semi-Poll

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Acadian said:
I think RM need a "Brian will be at North Star" calendar so we can work our riding schedule around the times Brian will be there. ;)
What a whole 5 times a year? :stosh: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :devil:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Brian HCM#1 said:
What a whole 5 times a year? :stosh: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :devil:

Shut up... Thats five more times than me! :mumble:

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
N* has made ALOT of improvements and I LOVEEEEE that place and go every year as much or more then ALOT of people........they are no Whistler but they are doing good things.........I would not suggest emailing them with your complaints................heres a thought, how about we say thanks for at least trying and doing a good job at it.

I say thank you to Northstar for giving me and my friends and family a GREAT place to ride, and improving instead of shutting down (Squaw).I will continue to be a loyal season pass holder.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I can't see how emailing them and saying "keep up the good work" i.e. please keep progressing in the direction things are going would be bad thing...

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
Racerx7734 said:
I say thank you to Northstar for giving me and my friends and family a GREAT place to ride, and improving instead of shutting down (Squaw).I will continue to be a loyal season pass holder.
I agree.. :)
BTW I had such a great day there today, I'll be back for more tomorrow... :p