Quantcast

New DH series for CO/NM

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
DH racing is coming back to Purgatory this summer.
Even with a single crown class for the EndurBros. :monkey:

Mountain States Cup DH revival!
Nice! That’s rad!

Do you ever go to Durango Cyclery? If yes, would you say hi to Tom Neb for me? He taught me how to build wheels in 1999? You should know him if you don’t already. He’s great.

Also, Jon Agnew at the Boarding Haus? Both those guys are solid and I miss them! Tell ‘’em hi from me if you meet them.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Nice! That’s rad!

Do you ever go to Durango Cyclery? If yes, would you say hi to Tom Neb for me? He taught me how to build wheels in 1999? You should know him if you don’t already. He’s great.

Also, Jon Agnew at the Boarding Haus? Both those guys are solid and I miss them! Tell ‘’em hi from me if you meet them.
I work right behind Durango Cyclery @ Diaz Suspension! I think I've met Tom, but he started a new shop in town.

My brothers buddy actually bought Durango Cyclery a couple years back. This town is full of good mtb folks.

You spend some time here?

Last edited:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I work right behind Durango Cyclery @ Diaz Suspension! I think I've met Tom, but he started a new shop in town.

My brothers buddy actually bought Durango Cyclery a couple years back. This town is full of good mtb folks.

You spend some time here?
That’s cool!! Oh yeah that’s right. San Juan Cycles.

i did! I lived there on and off for 8 years and graduated from Ft Lewis. I still have a Yeti DH6 frame from those days.