Quantcast

New 08 GT DHI Team...

cbdher

Chimp
Jul 22, 2006
What size is it and how tall are you. What is the Bottom Bracket height? I am thinking about getting one is always hard when you can't ride them first. Thanks for the help.

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
Bit of an update:
Had one full race of abuse and it rode real real nice. Air shock handled the rocks with ease ;) MTX aren't the best rim I found that with a nice big crack in it after the weekend. Couldn't be happier with how she rides and performs at 37.9lbs

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
you can make the bike lighter, if you don't like the MTXs, ditch them for some 721s or maybe some DT 5.1Ds. it sounds like a really nice bike, it's not the best looking in my opinion, but it has some weird quality that makes me like it, and it really makes me want to ride it.

woffa04

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Australia
you can make the bike lighter, if you don't like the MTXs, ditch them for some 721s or maybe some DT 5.1Ds. it sounds like a really nice bike, it's not the best looking in my opinion, but it has some weird quality that makes me like it, and it really makes me want to ride it.
The MTX's suck, cracked the rear first ride. I'm goin to put some 721's like you said.

Yes it looks weird yet beautiful :)

Jun 20, 2007
I think the new DHi's look great. Thanks for posting. My buddy has an older one, 2001 I think and it is a great bike (except for the i-drive needing to be rebuilt all the time). Have fun.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Those bikes are awesome, only thing I'd change on it would be a little rear fender out back to keep from throwing mud and crap up into the seat mast.