Quantcast

My New Ride Is Coming...

Oct 9, 2006
Ordered new steed to put in the barn....great deal on closeout.

I needed a pedal bike and now I have one.

Hell Yeah.

Brown Santa brings it to the shop on thursday.

Anyone wanna buy a brand new set of Avid Juicy 7s when I get it?

Oct 9, 2006
I think we are gonna ride Sunday big man. I have a few friends coming up for the day from Columbia for a Bennetts Gap shuttle fest, and whatever else we feel like riding. Saturday is the Green Race so anyone interested should come hike in with us or paddle in with me. Kenan and Dave know how good of a time it is seeing the carnage at Gorilla!!!

I am thinking $120 or so for the Juicys, I have to see how much my new XTs are gonna cost me.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I think we are gonna ride Sunday big man. I have a few friends coming up for the day from Columbia for a Bennetts Gap shuttle fest, and whatever else we feel like riding. Saturday is the Green Race so anyone interested should come hike in with us or paddle in with me. Kenan and Dave know how good of a time it is seeing the carnage at Gorilla!!!

I am thinking $120 or so for the Juicys, I have to see how much my new XTs are gonna cost me.
Just talked to Dave and it looks as Sunday would be better for us too. So we will just meet you guys up there. What time do you guys want to get started (10am)?

By the way nice bike man!!!!!