Quantcast

My new beast

smithyM1

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
What you guys think??my pride and joy is here after a 7month wait!!best bike ive ever ridden by far!

smithyM1

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
CBJ said:
Looks interesting what bike is that?
haha,i know there are a fair few threads about the ol'sunday but this forum has helped me alot in regards to info etc about it,least i can do is show you it now that ive got it!!!:)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I like the build - very solid. Is it a factory frame?

If you don't have it the saint shifter pod is a nice addition and will enable you to run the shifter on the right side of the saint breakes. Also put some more protection on the frame or the chain will quickly remove the new paint job.

smithyM1

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
CBJ said:
I like the build - very solid. Is it a factory frame?

If you don't have it the saint shifter pod is a nice addition and will enable you to run the shifter on the right side of the saint breakes. Also put some more protection on the frame or the chain will quickly remove the new paint job.
Aye its the factory frame,ive put some heavy duty clear stuff allover for protection but yeah,could probably do with some more in that area.i really need to mess about with the shifter/leaver position,its not too bad at the moment but could be better.Glad your liking it!!!