Quantcast

My Favorite Female Singer you ask?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Happy New Year my Monkey’s,I hope All of us have a better year. I am wore out with no kids,I have nothing but pity and love for All that do. You poor little sausage. I am going to do my best to have a Good Attitude next year,that is my goal,cause I do not have one now. Attitude is 90% of Life.

I do not think I can give you an answer to that question.I’ll give it a college try though.
BadAss Bitch is what I said,so,how about my beloved Annie Lennox.
Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Metal singer that can basically sing everything she wants and it sounds awesome. :wub:

Floor's Ghost Love Score is absolutely out of this world. To take a song that she didn't even sing originally and make it her own like that, just next-level. It took a while for the 2013 Wacken to come out as an album (as opposed to DVD), but when it did, I bought it.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Floor's Ghost Love Score is absolutely out of this world. To take a song that she didn't even sing originally and make it her own like that, just next-level. It took a while for the 2013 Wacken to come out as an album (as opposed to DVD), but when it did, I bought it.
I like this recording I posted from Argentinia actually better, the crowd is more awesome.
Her being able to cover Alone on the same level or better than Heart did their cover is amazing as well.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Honorable Mentions:

Tanya Donnelly
Hope Sandoval
Linda Perry
Shirley Manson

And of course Tarja. There are a few that said Tarja was the inspiration for the diva-alien in The 5th Element. I looked pretty far into that and could not substantiate it, still, Tarja got NW to where they were and was still pretty amazing in her own right. Go listen to "Over the Hills and Far Away" (it's not what you think), "The Siren", "Nemo" (again, not what you think), or "Sleeping Sun" (trippy).

I can't get into anything like Hailstorm...just way way too fake to me, as in someone else writes the songs, people behind the curtains shelling out millions to create an "image", cashing in on singer's sex appeal more than any musical aspect, etc...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Well fell through the Floor and into the rabbit hole. Just climbed out for sustenance.
How did I not know of her?
Good damn, but can that woman sing. :rockout:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I can't get into anything like Hailstorm...just way way too fake to me, as in someone else writes the songs, people behind the curtains shelling out millions to create an "image", cashing in on singer's sex appeal more than any musical aspect, etc...
I thought Halestorm songs are at least co-written by Lzzy? There are a couple of interviews where she tells stories on how she developed and wrote the lyrics. Sex appeal? :confused:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Brody Dalle.
1640426845151.png

Oh, and all of Bad Cop Bad Cop-

Haha, Nightwish, if The Corrs went metal.........

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Etta James didn’t fuck around neither!
Turn that shit up real loud and feel it.
Word,then we have the Wife’s favorite. “Honey,who is a BadAss Bitch?” Pat Benatar Pa. Wuthering Heights.
Avy