Quantcast

My almost done Demo 8

was?

Monkey
Mar 9, 2010
Dresden, Germany
you didn't! it's a good frame. and since you've already bought it, why bother with what we might have to say. which isn't much at all, as you might have noticed.
have fun with your build!

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
You're asking if one of the most popular downhill bikes in the world is any good, that's why people are making fun of you. This gets asked almost every other day, too. And the fact that you already have it and are committed to building makes the question all the more silly...

Have fun with your new awesome bike! :thumb:

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
You're asking if one of the most popular downhill bikes in the world is any good, that's why people are making fun of you. This gets asked almost every other day, too. And the fact that you already have it and are committed to building makes the question all the more silly...

Have fun with your new awesome bike! :thumb:
OK i have to agree with you on that. it's been a long day here at work and i'm really tired from the holiday and black friday thing. what i should of put down was how other monkeys have their DEMO's set up. thankfully i only have a little less than 3 hours to go before i can go home.

like i said before, i'll i have left to put on are my cranks and my guide. my guide is worrying me though. it's older e-13 sts and from my first look it looks as it might have clearance issues. i guess i'll find out tomorrow morning.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu pics or stfu

oh and also pics or stfu

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Hope in one hand.
Sh!t in the other.
Clap.
Let me know how it works out.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I don't think anyone on ridemonkey rides a Demo. Maybe try some other forums?

Just kidding, obviously. Just use the search function, there are about a million threads discussing the best way to spec a Demo.

staike

Monkey
May 19, 2011
Norway
Nice bike! The frame looks super nice and the fork looks very cool with the grey lowers. Looks like a great build.