Quantcast

MTB HAll of Fame moves to Fairfax, CA

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
28 you should still be smoking Pot, living at home, and drinking every night or you're doing it wrong....
1. Smoked pot once in my life.
2. Owned my own house 4 years next month; lived in an apt for 2-3 years before that.
3. Got that covered. Maybe enough to make up for 1. and 2.

You don't officially reach middle-age until you can skip a whole week without rubbing one out, and you start taking Blood Pressure medicine....
1. This will NEVER happen to me. Ever. Even if there's a fire.
2. High blood pressure runs in the family. Nearly all of my father's paternal ancestors died of a heart attack before age 65. Meh.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
1. Smoked pot once in my life.
2. Owned my own house 4 years next month; lived in an apt for 2-3 years before that.
3. Got that covered. Maybe enough to make up for 1. and 2.

1. This will NEVER happen to me. Ever. Even if there's a fire.
2. High blood pressure runs in the family. Nearly all of my father's paternal ancestors died of a heart attack before age 65. Meh.
You're still young enough to recover from your failures. PM me if you need any helpful advice on failing. I got that chit nailed....

Last edited:

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
...and the only time you come around here is to toot your own horn.

I admire what you have done to further a recreational pursuit that I love, and it seems you have had some really bitchin' experiences, but seriously, look back at your posting history here and ask what have I provided in the way of content or simple conversation? All we hear is how cool you are and how indebted we are to you for what you have done.

If you want Monkey acceptance, I would cool out a bit. Tell a fart joke or something...
Assumes facts not in evidence. I don't need "acceptance" from anonymous, self described monkeys to feel good. I'm secure in who I am.

Say whatever you want about me, but say it often and spell my name right. All publicity is good publicity, and I have a book to sell.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...and I have a book to sell.[/URL]
If you were so secure, then you wouldnt feel the need to brag on yourself to "anonymous, self described monkeys."

The facts are plainly in evidence when one reviews your posting history, especially in this thread. And now that you reveal your money grubbing Crapitalist side, your true personality has been fully revealed. Go hang out with Biker Fox, or to Pinkbike, they may stand in reverent awe of you there. Here, notsomuch.

I think this thread is ripe for locking and subsequent deletion now.