Quantcast

More World Cup Racers to Port Angeles Pro GRT!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Just got a call & email from several world cup racers that have decided to attend the upcoming PRO GRT event in Port Angeles, Washington this weekend!

In addition to TREK WORLD RACING, TEAM GIANT & YETI,

The ATHERTONS (Dan & Rachel), as well as DIRT NORCO (Ben & Dan) will be making the trip up!

We're about to call it the Port Angeles World Cup! :D

SEE YOU THERE! Soooooo Excited!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Wahoooo road trip to PA. See you guys there.
Dylan you forgot too mention alot of no-name slow guys will be there as well, HELL Ill fill one of those spots :thumb:.

Whats the attendance of the whole GRT and NW cup overall, I know us lessor guys filled up fast and unlimited pros....
Total entries???? How many????

Hell of a way to get a bigger roster of fast guys, just plan these for volcanic weekends.:D

Last edited:

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
This is going to be rad!

I am concerned about spectators though. Last year the fans were horrible about staying off the track and I can only see that being worse now.
If I recall correctly one guy hit a lady, a dog and a kid in his 3 attempts at making a race run?
I know that in a few of my practice runs and my race runs folks were on the course and I just kept it charged hoping they would get out of the way :rant:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
This is going to be rad!

I am concerned about spectators though. Last year the fans were horrible about staying off the track and I can only see that being worse now.
If I recall correctly one guy hit a lady, a dog and a kid in his 3 attempts at making a race run?
I know that in a few of my practice runs and my race runs folks were on the course and I just kept it charged hoping they would get out of the way :rant:
If we make sure to say something to those who run frogger on the course while spectating wether it be practice or race runs and announce it several times possibly post it BIG RED LETERS maybe it will just be the little old lady and the annoying dog or :rolleyes: maybe 2 LITTLE dogs that would be better.:weee:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Should be a good one! Even got my parents coming out Sunday to watch the action. The last one was such a good time!

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
im thinking that planning the pro grt in PA for the weekend after sea otter would be a good idea for the future as well. easy excuse for the big names to come up the coast after sea beaver every year.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I will start/restart the espec...

1 Greg Minnar
2. Luke Strobel
3. Brandon Faircloth
4. Bart McDaniel
5. Aaron Gwin

There's my guess!

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Smiley literacy is my downfall. :nerd:
haha, no worries 99% of the people on here knew exactly what I was getting at

don't feel too bad... though the second set of video's I posted you really missed the boat.

deep breaths people.... PA is gonna be rad (pretty sure I already said that)

and butch, please add kick ass DH races to things i like to take seriously... a close second to wearing my speedo to the beach all over the world with Haderer

Last edited:

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Dude, are you special ?

You missed what was obvious sarcasm, not once but twice

Who's being the Douche Bag ? Keep you immature comments out of here

For the third time... This race is gonna be RAD

p.s. It's you're

Last edited:

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Was it obvious, or do you just suck at being funny?
Your condescending BS is about as boring as your “sarcasm”.
You misunderstood someone, and then called them a douchbag because YOU misunderstood.

Sarcasm was pretty obvious. If smiley faces and reference to being worse than seaotter were not enough there is even that part saying it will be rad? AND followed by links to awesome videos showing how cool the event was last year.

lots of folks got it, you didn't... get the **** over it, and stop throwing insults around.

back to PA being RAD...

EDIT: looks like someone removed their posts, took there ball, and went home

feel free to delete mine and keep this thread on track.

actually leave the NOT LAME videos I posted because they are cool.

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
TREK WORLD RACING - including Justin Leov, Andrew Neethling, former World Cup champion Tracy Moseley, & US phenom Neko Mullaly

SANTA CRUZ SYNDICATE - including former World & World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar & Josh Bryceland

Team GIANT - including Jared Rando, Danny Hart & Duncan Riffle

YETI / FOX SHOX - including US Champion Aaron Gwin, Joey Schulser & Chris Boice

TRANSITION RACING - including Bryn Atkinson, Lars Sternberg, & former World & World Cup Champion Jill Kintner

MS EVIL - including Steve Smith & Luke Strobel

ATHERTON RACING - including Dan Atherton & former World Champion Rachel Atherton

DIRT NORCO - including Ben Reid & Dan Stanbridge

Team KHS

DRD / TOMAC

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Pro course is fast as hell with some nice, tight corners spread all around and a couple/few features. It's a full-throttle course from top-to-bottom.

I'm racing Cat 2 this time around and that track is actually pretty techy as far as the tight and twisty goes. Since I HAVE to work tomorrow, I'll y'all out there Fri-Sun!!!

On the side-topic...
Anybody that takes anything on the internet seriously probably needs to ride more and post less. ;) <-----smiley for sarcastic purposes!

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Pro course is fast as hell with some nice, tight corners spread all around and a couple/few features. It's a full-throttle course from top-to-bottom.

I'm racing Cat 2 this time around and that track is actually pretty techy as far as the tight and twisty goes. Since I HAVE to work tomorrow, I'll y'all out there Fri-Sun!!!
Sand bagging again this year? ;)

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003

On the side-topic...
Anybody that takes anything on the internet seriously probably needs to ride more and post less. ;) <-----smiley for sarcastic purposes!
Caution... No sarcasm allowed, haha