Quantcast

***Monderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Lucky, you should be able to replace just the signal lens then.
On mine you can put mirror at extreme angle and access signal lens clips with screwdriver through gap.
I wouldn't leave a hole (at a min some of that 'turn signal repair tape") as water will FUBAR the internals.
I can see the lens is only 28 dollars so not to crazy to replace it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Played thus far today in my personal office (with door wide open so as to broadcast the music to other radiologists on their academic, grant, or admin days):

John Adams Short Ride in a Fast Machine, several times since it is excellent
Random Vaughan Williams vocal + orchestral stuff
Wagner orchestral music: Tannhauser, Parsifal, Rienzi
Wagner Ride of the Valkyries

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Played thus far today in my personal office (with door wide open so as to broadcast the music to other radiologists on their academic, grant, or admin days):

John Adams Short Ride in a Fast Machine, several times since it is excellent
Random Vaughan Williams vocal + orchestral stuff
Wagner orchestral music: Tannhauser, Parsifal, Rienzi
Wagner Ride of the Valkyries
For the final project of my Adaptive Control Course, I had modeled servo motor motion system that saw variable loads. The idea was to detect the loads, identify a mathematical model of the new system and determine optimal control parameters. Anyway to identify the system load a multi-frequency signal needs to be output to energize the system. Filtered white noise is typically used. I however used a clip from Ride of the Valkyries. My Matlab code maxed out speaker volume and played the clip when executed. Professor claimed it damn near gave him a heart attack, he still gave me a 4.0.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey hey kiddos!!
Nice to have a minute to read through all of this, bring on the snow and contain the Christmas nonsense! I saw an extremely disappointing commercial during the game yesterday. Society is now trying to ruin the last holiday still more focused on family and togetherness than consumerism. I don't remember the company, but this week is "Thanksgetting" according to them. Well stuff my vag and roast it in the oven, that is just not what this holiday is about!!
I pla to help butcher the birds my parents have been raising and spend some QT with the fam! How about you?

Taught Lucas how to run a chainsaw this weekend, he loved it!!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hope your gram stays pain free and comfortable.
Thanks. She's actually doing quite well considering her condition. A real trooper for sure.

Adventurous, that reminds me...I recently read Being Mortal and recommend it to everyone.
I'll have to check that out. The synopsis certainly sounds thought provoking and I agree with the basic premise.

Have some pride in your handiwork and take ownership!

Have you considered hospice? From seeing the final weeks of many peoples' lives I personally want to die in my old age as far away from a hospital and a hospital environment as possible.
My mom was meeting with the case worker today to figure out her situation after this. Despite the physical ailments she is all there mentally. I have a feeling she'll end up in one of those cushy old folks homes where she can live out the rest of her days playing Bingo and stuff, she likes Bingo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks. She's actually doing quite well considering her condition. A real trooper for sure.

I'll have to check that out. The synopsis certainly sounds thought provoking and I agree with the basic premise.

My mom was meeting with the case worker today to figure out her situation after this. Despite the physical ailments she is all there mentally. I have a feeling she'll end up in one of those cushy old folks homes where she can live out the rest of her days playing Bingo and stuff, she likes Bingo.

Two other pieces of advice - spend as much time with her as you possibly can. And listen to whatever she has to say.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well about efin damn time, 2.5 hour trail ride. It was in the 30's and I too rode in shorts, but with tights. It also got dark and I broke out the lights. Saw a six point buck off the trail. Since it was "cold" and all the fair weather riders stayed home, I had the place to myself for most of the ride.