Quantcast

$&@Mondane GMT$&@

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
are you doing a home remodel?
Not really. I got a small wet/dry vs. getting a Dustbuster or stick design. The price and size difference was negligible and I’m thinking it could come in handy.

I don’t have much to vacuum up (hardwood floors and no pets), but I occasionally need something more than a broom or a duster.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Didn’t need a thing done to it… besides the $50k deck and the recarpeting.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I've been drinking coke, eating little debbies and playing Call of Duty all morning. Who the fuck have I turned into?!

Planning a long trip for august. May include Moab area, Gunninson & fishing the Arkansas either on my way out or my way back. I may just make it up as I go. Its been too long since I slept outside.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Some slack-ass stoner? So yourself?
I dont play video games (until yesterday) or drink cokes (as of last week).
I am most definelty a stoner, but you woudn't know unless you smelled the dankness on me.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My new-to-me dinoframe is coming tomorrow to replace the destroyed Titus. All existing parts have been thoroughly cleaned and all new replacement parts needed have been acquired (headset/seatpost shim/12mm rear hub adapters/cables & housing)

For $350 I'm giving a middle finger to the bike industry and their wheel size communism as long as I can.

Until I can pull the trigger on an SB140 or similar without wanting to vomit that is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My new-to-me dinoframe is coming tomorrow to replace the destroyed Titus. All existing parts have been thoroughly cleaned and all new replacement parts needed have been acquired (headset/seatpost shim/12mm rear hub adapters/cables & housing)

For $350 I'm giving a middle finger to the bike industry and their wheel size communism as long as I can.

Until I can pull the trigger on an SB140 or similar without wanting to vomit that is.
Whatdja get

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Making coffee (press) body still sore and some cool colors on mt chest and back, elbow doing good.... no doc needed. I did get checked out by medical staff at work just for good measures.....

Yesterday mornings power hike was good.....

Also..... dropped a deuce that would make Odin himself proud this morning..... gotta love that effect of high protein diet, working out regularly, and using proper nutritional supplements...... pretty sure paint actually peeled off the wall

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Whatdja get
Older carbon Scott Ransom (2010?) with the Equilizer TC shock, that (from the pictures) appears to be in extremely good shape.

Should be a similar/suitable replacement to the FTM, and the unique shock might be fun messing around with. Don't really know much about them, but the price was right if it meant be able to use the rest of the (still solid) build and buy me more time before needing to get a new bike.

Frame: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2823722/

Last edited: