Quantcast

^M°nday GMT^

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah. Not until the shine/novelty of my new laptop wears off.

Gotta pace myself.

EDIT: beer with lunch on the company tab. A positive start.

They are just trying to loosen you up before they PIIYB dry and hard.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
French toast > waffles > pancakes.

Sorry, had to say it.
The thing that confuses me here is that Pancakes in Canada suck. You can get actual fruit on Waffles, ask for butter and the give you a plate of it, ask for whipped cream and you get a bowl of it, in Canada. They invented Maple syrup in Canada. Pour Maple Syrup on a Pancake. Shit runs off. WTF are pancakes without chocolate chips or blueberry's?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yet another ride in shorts. This makes twelve rides this month which is way better than than last March's three.

My legs and knees have been unusually sore lately. Thought is was just from getting out of shape over the winter or the onset of old age. Turns out my seat post has been steadily dropping down. Oops.

fremont

Chimp
Sep 10, 2014
London
Yet another ride in shorts. This makes twelve rides this month which is way better than than last March's three.

My legs and knees have been unusually sore lately. Thought is was just from getting out of shape over the winter or the onset of old age. Turns out my seat post has been steadily dropping down. Oops.Yet another ride in shorts. This makes twelve rides this month which is way better than than last March's three.

My legs and knees have been unusually sore lately. Thought is was just from getting out of shape over the winter or the onset of old age. Turns out my seat post has been steadily dropping down. Oops.
Looks you need to ride oftentimes...