Quantcast

^M°nday GMT^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Haven't been on the :monkey: much in the past few weeks since it's been really busy at work. Nothing new to report though...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He obviously bought cheap ones. Good ones are made with soft leather and don't hurt / blister from the get go. Glad I left the suit world in 2000

In 2015, if you still have to wear a suit on a regular basis, you are some sort of professional criminal, ex: lawyer, car sales, politician.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Who the fuck wears dress shoes? Are you a used care salesmen?
They are more of a mix a casual shoe and dress shoe.

But the heal area destroyed my feet. I had to tip-toe into the house after work. :thumbsdown:

They aren't really cheap shoes. The ones they replaced are cheap shoes and they didn't do this. This is why I hate buying shoes. My feet are wide and shoes never fit correctly :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
They are more of a mix a casual shoe and dress shoe.

But the heal area destroyed my feet. I had to tip-toe into the house after work. :thumbsdown:

They aren't really cheap shoes. The ones they replaced are cheap shoes and they didn't do this. This is why I hate buying shoes. My feet are wide and shoes never fit correctly :(

maybe the problem is your sissy feet

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
In 2015, if you still have to wear a suit on a regular bassis, you are some sort of professional criminal, ex: lawyer, car sales, politician.
all the honest people just bitch about how indispensable they are to their company on the internet....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Was a good, but uneventful weekend. There are soooo many other things I would rather be doing than this right here. Yay.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
New dress shoes destroyed my heals with blisters on Friday. Who can I pay to break these in for me?
High heels are a bitch, eh?

I rode in to work. Baby-kins is on spring break, which means home with the wife. Given that between us we have two concerts and three rehearsals in the next 7 days I elected to take Tuesday and Thursday off as decompression.