Kerry concedes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
mplutodh1 said:
I'm with ya, Kerry appears to be taking it like a man, why can't everyone else who "lost" ? Not that I expected any Kerry supporter to shut up after the whole thing was over, so much for wishful thinking
So you expect people to start liking GW just because he won?

I hate George Bush, I think hes a cocky con artist little buisiness man... I cant believe he got reelected. I dont plan to ever stop saying he is an ass until he does something to prove otherwise. And fooling the majority of the US public into thinking he's a good leader isnt enough, he actually has to be able to back it up by making things better, not continuing to make it worse like he has in the past... If he starts to do a good job, I'll give him props. But he has't thus far.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
from what i was hearing last night, even if Kerry had won Ohio, he would've had to pull off the damn-near-impossible to take office.

i still find it amusing that despite all the pre-election hooplah, Bush won the popular vote by 3mil+, especially given the larger-than-2000 voter turnout.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
This country is run by religion, and it votes by religion.

We are all f*cking retards for letting this little piece of sh*t get elected. America has failed America.

Goodbye environment, goodbye health care, good bye civil rights and hello to the new nuclear arms race.

F*ck you N8 and all those who think like you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
So you expect people to start liking GW just because he won?

I hate George Bush, I think hes a cocky con artist little buisiness man... I cant believe he got reelected. I dont plan to ever stop saying he is an ass until he does something to prove otherwise. And fooling the majority of the US public into thinking he's a good leader isnt enough, he actually has to be able to back it up by making things better, not continuing to make it worse like he has in the past... If he starts to do a good job, I'll give him props. But he has't thus far.
:stupid:

4 years ago I was happy to see him win the election. This time around I am afraid for our future. Things will be fine next year and the year after that but his stupid economics will bite us in the ass big time. Then the American people will have to choice of kicking grandma to the curb or hemmoraging cash.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
bomberz1qr20 said:

We are all f*cking retards for letting this little piece of sh*t get elected. America has failed America.

Goodbye environment, goodbye health care, good bye civil rights and hello to the new nuclear arms race.

couldn t have said it better myself... especially the last bit :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bomberz1qr20 said:

And we mock other countries for being fundamentalists :think: :think: :dead:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bomberz1qr20 said:

Come on, showing concern for this country's future constitutes WHINING by the Bush lovers on this site. You wouldn't want them to think you are WHINING, would you?

Joe

Monkey
Dec 5, 2003
HoyHoy
****ING RETARDS! Education needs to be improved, like that will happen!

I'm going to build my hole now. See you in the aftermath.

Why? Why has he been re elelcted, Hes done bugger all, and i feel the world is less safe now.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
bomberz1qr20 said:

We have rules round here. Election results don't change that. Consider this your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.