Quantcast

Kerry concedes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Kerry tells President Bush he will concede White House race at 1 PM ET...

THANKS FOR CALLING, SENATOR

AP: Kerry Calls Bush to Concede Election
AP - 1 minute ago

President Bush won a second term from a divided and anxious nation, his promise of steady, strong wartime leadership trumping John Kerry's fresh-start approach to Iraq and joblessness. After a long, tense night of vote counting, the Democrat called Bush Wednesday to concede Ohio and the presidency, The Associated Press learned.

More: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&e=1&u=/ap/20041103/ap_on_el_pr/eln_election_rdp

AMERICA WINS!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
What a Dildo! That only confirms Bush's allegations that he has NO BACKBONE.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Well that's a bummer. Any young men or women on RM going to volunteer to die overseas so I can save a buck on a gallon of gas? Thanks!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Goes to show he really stands behind what he believes in.

Haliburton still hiring truck drivers?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I Are Baboon said:
HOORAY for the $7 trillion+ national debt!!!
I guess if you don't have kids to worry about dieing in foreign lands and inheriting a crippling debt load, then it's time to PARTAY DOWN!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I guess American's don't care about the largest national debt in history and two wars. I'm moving to Canada. At least they have national health care.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ridemonkey said:
I guess if you don't have kids to worry about dieing in foreign lands and inheriting a crippling debt load, then it's time to PARTAY DOWN!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!
HOORAY for Iraq being in complete shambles with no end in sight!! :dancing:

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
I think Kerry wanted to spare the country what we went through four years ago. Everyone gave Gore such a hard time when he contested - I don't blame him for not wanting to fight.
Besides, now when the president starts up the draft and the middle east falls apart, no one will be able to blame it on the democrats.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
bigginsis said:
Besides, now when the president starts up the draft and the middle east falls apart, no one will be able to blame it on the democrats.
Except for maybe trying to start the Draft in the first place... :p

Kerry is calling it quits because it's over. There are fewer uncounted 'provisional' votes than Kerry needs to overcome Bush's lead to take Ohio... not to mention he's basically lost NM and Iowa as well.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Carbon Fetish said:
I guess American's don't care about the largest national debt in history and two wars. I'm moving to Canada. At least they have national health care.
Is the People's Republic of California no longer safe enough?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
This country is insane, lets reelect the most greedy warmongering president in US History... that sounds like a great idea.

Well here goes 4 more years of $hit... no way in hell we'll be able to dig ourselves out of the Hole GW will continue to put us in.

This country = :nuts:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
golgiaparatus said:
This country is insane, lets reelect the most greedy warmongering president in US History... that sounds like a great idea.

Well here goes 4 more years of $hit... no way in hell we'll be able to dig ourselves out of the Hole GW will continue to put us in.

This country = :nuts:

Move to Canada!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
N8 said:
Move to Canada!
I'm with ya, Kerry appears to be taking it like a man, why can't everyone else who "lost" ? Not that I expected any Kerry supporter to shut up after the whole thing was over, so much for wishful thinking

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
We need to get rid of the middle of this country. At least the east/west coasts had it right.
Too bad that the Bush environmental policy gets another chance--now all the trees will be gone. Riding isn't gonna be too much fun once he paves the world.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
poguemothoin said:
God Bless us all, lets just hope that Bush uses the mandate to be an actually good statesman.
I don't see that happening, he hasn't done it in the past, and now he does not have to answer to another election.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
mplutodh1 said:
I'm with ya, Kerry appears to be taking it like a man, why can't everyone else who "lost" ? Not that I expected any Kerry supporter to shut up after the whole thing was over, so much for wishful thinking

I give Kerry huge props for not turning this into a big drawn out mess, he really surprised me and I have new found respect for him that Al Gore will never receive.

As for all the whining hippys, it's called democracy, you lost.....it's over, eat your damn porage and STFU. :nuts:

Ps. Sorry you don't get "free" health care......guess you'll have to learn to budget. :nopity:

Status
Not open for further replies.