Quantcast

Kamloops fun!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I love this time of year. The light, the foliage, the dirt. I managed to convince the big guy to bring his little bike and we went on a day trip up to Kamloops to ride some trails. It's Dh related, because he's old school badass on another level.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
is he as annoying in person as he is in the videos?
He's a nice guy and cool to talk to. He MC'd Race the Ranch and the Western Open this year. he did a great job with the spectators and the kids races. My buddy ripped a few laps at Mount Washington with him and had a great time.

His dial goes to 11 on life and biking.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Tippie's stoke levels are high and I'm glad I've gotten to know him over the past couple years, awesome dude
Could not agree with you more. He lives around the corner from me, and we ride on an almost daily basis. The better I get to know him, the more I like him. His love of all things bike borders on the insane. Midnight, monsoon season Cypress laps in the rain with lights is a regular affair. He hoots and hollers and has more fun than most 8 year olds all the way down the mountain. You just can't help but smile and have a blast around him.

There is NO act with Tippie. There is only Tippie. What you see is what you get.

Killingtonvt

Monkey
Sep 19, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Absolutely, LOVE riding out in the Loops!!! I was out there this spring and just returned from a trip there last week. There is so many hidden gems around town if you know where to look!!!

More pics please!!!