Quantcast

Jews Need Perfecting.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I hate that chick and I'm not even jewish. WIsh someone would hook electrodes up to her testicles and make her scream liberal catch phrases.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Awww, having trouble staying in the headlines, hun? And by "hun," I mean "bro."
You have to admit that this reminds us, Jews and all, of a Biblical tale...that of Adam and the apple. I can't quite put my finger on why...

(Actually, I can, but then she'd choke and I'd get sued. Still might be worth it...)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
you know, way back when there was this guy who also thought the jews weren't perfect....

his name was hitler.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
To be perfectly honest, I thought this was going to be yet another rhinoplasty thread.

splat

Nam I am

The Inquisition (Let's begin)
The Inquisition (Look out sin)
We have a mission to convert the Jews (Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew)
We're gonna teach them wrong from right.
We're gonna help them see the light
and make an offer that they can't refuse. (That those Jews just can't refuse)
Confess, don't be boring.Spanish Inquisition
Say yes, don't be dull.
A fact you're ignoring:
It's better to lose your skull cap than your skull (or your govalt!)
The Inquisition (what a show)
The Inquistion (here we go)
We know you're wishin' that we'd go away.
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to stay!

"I was sitting in a temple. I was minding my own business.
I was listening to a lovely Hebrew mass.
Then these Papus persons plungered and they throw me in a dungeon and they shove a red hot poker up my ass.
Is that considerate? Is that polite?
And not a tube of Preperation H in sight!"

"I'm sittin' flickin' chickens and I'm lookin' throught the pickins' and suddenly thes goyim pull down valls.
I didn't even know them and they grabbed my by the stoghum and started playing ping pong with my balls!
Ooh, the agony! Ooh, the shame!
To make my privates public for a game?"

The Inquisition (what a show)
The Inquisition (here we go)
We know you're wishin' that we'd go away.
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to-
"Hey Toquemada, walk this way."
"I just got back from the Auto-de-fe."
"Auto-de-fe? What's an Auto-de-fe?"
"It's what you oughtn't to do but you do anyway."
Will you convert? "No, no, no, no."
Will you confess? "No, no, no, no."
Will you revert? "No, no, no, no."
Will you say yes? "No, no, no, no!"
Now I asked in a nice way, I said, "Pretty please."
I bent their ears, now I'll work on their knees!
"Hey Toquemada, walk this way. We got a little game that you might wanna play, so pull that handle, try you're luck."
"Who knows, Toq, you might win a buck!"

"How we doin', any converts today?"
"Not a one, nay, nay, nay."
"We flattened their fingers, we branded their buns!
Nothing is working! Send in the nuns!"

The Inquisition, what a show.
The Inquisition, here we go.
We know you're wishin' that we'd go away!
So all you Muslims and you Jews
We got big news for all of yous:
You'd better change your point of views TODAY!
'Cause the Inquisition's here and it's here to stay!

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
That's even better than "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wasn't Jesus Jewish? If not, then who the hell is the Jewish Carpenter that is the boss of all the people with the bumper sticker?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
How's Ann Coulter like a slinky?

Neither one is good for anything really, but they're both amusing to watch when you push them down a flight of stairs.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
She needs to be fvcked in her stanky man-cunt with a chainsaw.

For Jesus.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
they had Donny Deutsch on one of the news shows this morning. He commented that it wasn't a slip, its just the way she is

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Yes, Jesus was a Jew. A Torah observing Rabbi. In order him to be the Messiah prophesied about in the Old Testament (The Torah) he had to be Jewish.
Hate to be the one busting religion into this too directly, but that isn't exactly true. Cyrus the Great was proclaimed a messiah after allowing the return to Israel. Also, the Torah is not the OT- it's only first five books of it.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
That was just a political move.
I'm not sure how serious you're being where, but if you think that is the only explanation, then you would have to accept that the numerous mentionings of Cyrus are not in any way heartfelt- the the original writers did not actually believe what they were writing. I find that rather hard to believe given the nature of the writing, the seriousness of the terms used, the multiple mentionings of Cyrus and the the importance of what Cyrus actually did. To dismiss all that as "political" seems simplistic.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Objectively, Jesus can't be the messiah because the messiah was supposed to usher in an era of peace and justice. It would appear he didn't.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks:nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isaiah 2:4)
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. (Isaiah 11:6)
If anything more death and destruction and injustice has been done in Jesus's name than any other religion on earth. I don't mean to disparage the rare true follower of Jesus, who actually takes the teachings to heart. However, most so called "christians" like Ann Coulter are no more following the teachings of Christ than I do, and I'm a follower of the Buddha.

Since the prophecy is Jewish, Jews would be final word on it being fufilled, and they generally don't think Jesus was the messiah.

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
I'm not sure how serious you're being where, but if you think that is the only explanation, then you would have to accept that the numerous mentionings of Cyrus are not in any way heartfelt- the the original writers did not actually believe what they were writing. I find that rather hard to believe given the nature of the writing, the seriousness of the terms used, the multiple mentionings of Cyrus and the the importance of what Cyrus actually did. To dismiss all that as "political" seems simplistic.
He reconstucted the temple in Jerusalem and in the process allowed most of the Jews still alive to return. It was a friendly relationship no doubt. However Persia dominated most of the world and all of the middle east. He was a good ruler but the Jews definitely had to be humble and play their cards right to stay in Persia's good graces.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Objectively, Jesus can't be the messiah because the messiah was supposed to usher in an era of peace and justice. It would appear he didn't.
Messianic tradition is too broad to make that kind of claim. There are several messiah archetypes, so to speak, and the presentations and characteristics are varied. It isn't really proper to speak only of "the" messiah, when the term does not always function like that. Also, the entire thing is a matter of interpretation: notions of messiah can vary just as notions of "justice" can.

If anything more death and destruction and injustice has been done in Jesus's name than any other religion on earth. I don't mean to disparage the rare true follower of Jesus, who actually takes the teachings to heart. However, most so called "christians" like Ann Coulter are no more following the teachings of Christ than I do, and I'm a follower of the Buddha.

Since the prophecy is Jewish, Jews would be final word on it being fufilled, and they generally don't think Jesus was the messiah.
Mostly agreed. I despise Ann Coulter. Many Christians hold a warped view of their religion.

On the second part, even though I do not believe that Jesus is a messiah of sorts, I would disagree with this for many reasons. The first being that just because most people don't believe something to be true, doesn't mean that it isn't true. Also, the earliest followers were Jewish and worked through Jewish sources to advocate their position.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Messianic tradition is too broad to make that kind of claim. There are several messiah archetypes, so to speak, and the presentations and characteristics are varied. It isn't really proper to speak only of "the" messiah, when the term does not always function like that. Also, the entire thing is a matter of interpretation: notions of messiah can vary just as notions of "justice" can.
Dude, you study this, not me, but that sounds like there's more than one Christ?

Are you saying that the absolutely most basic part of the xtian bible (Jesus) is open to interpretation?

Jesus_Christ

Chimp
Aug 9, 2006
eyes up my son
Objectively, Jesus can't be the messiah because the messiah was supposed to usher in an era of peace and justice.
Yeah whatever chump. You know that relaxing feeling after wackin it?

That didn't exist before me. If that's not peace, I don't know what is. Well, other than sweet sweet choir boy love, which is also acceptable.

If anything more death and destruction and injustice has been done in Jesus's name than any other religion on earth.
FKNA beyotch! Just goes to prove how right we are. If that weren't the case all them folks would be alive. Just like those witches I used to have burned. I mean if they hadn't been witches......well..........DUH.

Don't be baggin on sweet Anne Coulter. She's only back on earth because we gave her the option to serve the word or suck blue whale penis for a thousand years. We even made space in her neck. You can see this when viewing her in profile.