Quantcast

***It's the Friday, Friday, Friday GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Gah, I thought you were giving him sh!t for driving at such a high speed for someone his age. Didn't even think about who took the photo. You Sir clearly have fewer concussions than myself.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Gah, I thought you were giving him sh!t for driving at such a high speed for someone his age. Didn't even think about who took the photo. You Sir clearly have fewer concussions than myself.
actually I slowed down to take it. only doing 5 over the limit of 70, most of the time the slow lane is doing 80 and the fast lane 90. 300 miles of almost flat and almost straight highway running through the San Joaquin Valley farmland. Next to driving though Kansas this is one of the worlds most boring freeways.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I have my plastic fireman bobble head glued to the dash board of my car. His face is round and pleasant glows in the dark its phosphorescent with out it i never travel far

Driving down the road at 90 mile per hour protected by my higher power glued to the dash board of my car....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Was today just not good enough for it's own GM thread?
GMT failboats

I attending a wedding today. Bringing our 16 month old (at the request of the bride) was not something I recommend, and not something I hope to repeat.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
GMT failboats

I attending a wedding today. Bringing our 16 month old (at the request of the bride) was not something I recommend, and not something I hope to repeat.
the way it worked with my brother.....he got to deal with the screaming kid while the wife got drunk.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
GMT failboats

I been there, and I came away from it with a remarkably similar feeling.

Put a RM logo on the back of the Nomex, and I'll buy one.
Needs to be taking a selfie, too.

Whistler was good yesterday. Didn't think I'd be sore at all. Woke up realising I was wrong... The one and only crash I had woke up a couple muscles I haven't used a whole lot... Hands are sore too.

Took Jr. to see Thomas the Tank Engine in the flesh today up in Squamish. It has put my golden "Not even if Hell Freezes Over" guarantee on never going to Disney Land/World. He almost seemed to enjoy it once the terror wore off.

Currently drinking gin and tonics (Bombay Saphire, it's a must) and going tubeless on the Yeti.

Enough G&Ts and I might even consider doing a brake bleed.

To the "Shop" thread!

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That's weird, RM didn't auto scale the gif. Oh well.

Had a bit of a melt down today so I hauled ass to the mountains and made it to the trail head in record time for an anger management ride.