Quantcast

***It's the Friday, Friday, Friday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good, quick 15 mile ride last night. Just enough to head out and get the blood pumping. I'm starting to feel like my energy is coming back some, so that's pretty exciting.

Just gotta get through the day then it'll be a weekend full of BBQ, bikes, and exploring.

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
^^^Yeah. Word is our local mountain here is kinda muddy. Its not a fun place to ride while wet. I have other biz to take care of this weekend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Friday, bitches. Lets get this day over with. The weather is supposed to change by lunch and be somewhat nice tomorrow. I am hoping to get the boat out to see how many fishmens I can piss off. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Blew up on my run yesterday. Was holding ~8:40 pace for 2.5 miles and just hit a wall. Couldn't get running again and walked the rest of the 35min. Got home an ate a isht ton of food and passed out hard. Clearly I was low on food and sleep. I went to sleep at 141# and woke up at 134#. Apparently my body needed nutrients badly.

Parent's are in town for Haley's birthday party tomorrow. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she is 2.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Every Time I have been to Whistler it has rained and every local always has to remind me how they really need the rain and I have to remind them how I feel like punching them in the face :rant:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
^^^ I miss that dashboard. :monkey:

(with the exception of the check engine light and the message window with the the failed transmission message, the failed exhaust system message, the failed alarm message, the failed ABS message, the failed stabilization system message, and a few more interesting messages) :rofl:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Weekend in Tahoe for a wedding. 3rd weekend traveling out of 4.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh. Still sick. This sucks. My nose is in permanent runny mode.

But F-it, breaking out the DH bike tomorrow.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That was pretty fun. The lifts shut down about 3 due to lightning.

Hit Dwayne Johnson (first hit, wuss drop, that's it) so I was satisfied.

Trail riding has greatly improved my fitness.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it boggles the mind you are a emt...former fireman....and you do stupid sh!t like this.
Bite me it's not my fault if you cant randomly point a camera in a general direction and click a shutter with one hand, then edit crop and upload while sitting in a rest area after stopping and taking a leak

Then again I also hold and eat a burger with one hand while driving, drink hot coffee too and I have been known to run with scissors in my hand.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bite me it's not my fault if you cant randomly point a camera in a general direction and click a shutter with one hand.
fine eric.

i'm sure there are plenty of dead people who have been killed by a douche like you driving while texting or taking a picture.

do me a favor and start riding without a helmet.