Quantcast

in memoriam Bob Marley

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
In memoriam to Bob Marley, who died on today's day in 1981!

"Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all." - Bob Marley

so, see jah through the misty clouds of inspiration today! do it for Bob! :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ziggy performed Get Up Stand Up on Jimmy Fallon. He looks identical to his father now. It was kinda creepy.

And I did not realize his real name isn't Ziggy...or that ziggy is a reference to "little joint".:think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A man who meant to inspire the poor and downtrodden all over the world. In the US he managed only to attract rich suburban kids.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
going to see the Roots and Tribal Seeds tonight. im sure some herb will be burnt in memory of him.

RIP Bob
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that they be-little themselves every night by performing on Jimmy Fallon. What's funny is any and everybody comes out on stage and could care less that they are shaking hands with Fallon. They just think it's incredible that the Roots made up a jingle for them to come on stage.

I like the Bob Marley song that goes, "A boomba chicka boomba chicka boomba chicka boomba chicka"
My girls do a softball chant "I said a boom chicka boom. I said boom chicka boom" "I said a boom chicka rocka, hit that softball to the moon."

It taunts 6 year old opponents.;)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that they be-little themselves every night by performing on Jimmy Fallon. What's funny is any and everybody comes out on stage and could care less that they are shaking hands with Fallon. They just think it's incredible that the Roots made up a jingle for them to come on stage.
i agree. the first time i saw them on that horrible show, i couldnt stop shaking my head. are things that bad for them??

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
i agree. the first time i saw them on that horrible show, i couldnt stop shaking my head. are things that bad for them??
Only thing I can figure is that they are locals and like being home with family every night. And since they are in NYC, they probably kill it charging bank to play smaller venues in a big market.

Plus, Fallon lets those guys go pretty nuts in all the skits. Anybody see the Steven Colbert production they put on? Epic!