Quantcast

I'm bummed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ahhh coffee elitists...almost as entertaining as beer elitists...which are almost as bad as wheel size elitists....which are not nearly as bad as suspension design elitists...but everything is better than MTB forum elitists...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
ahhh coffee elitists...almost as entertaining as beer elitists...which are almost as bad as wheel size elitists....which are not nearly as bad as suspension design elitists...but everything is better than MTB forum elitists...
So true! :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
translation "I love budweiser and nascar!"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What's with you and nasdurr? Just because I don't like hyper-expensive java juice I ain't got no taste? Or are you just drinking haterade?.
you're hating on me and the other monkies for appreciating good coffee.

also you're just fun to antagonize :cheers:

i don't get it. I try to stay away from all things jersey.
but Jersey won't stay away from you!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
you're hating on me and the other monkies for appreciating good coffee.

also you're just fun to antagonize :cheers:
no, not hating...I respect that you appreciate the good stuff, but elitism is looking down on somebody who doesn't. I'm happy I don't appreciate good coffee, because it leaves me free to drink crappy stuff all day long without noticing!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no, not hating...I respect that you appreciate the good stuff, but elitism is looking down on somebody who doesn't. I'm happy I don't appreciate good coffee, because it leaves me free to drink crappy stuff all day long without noticing!
I don't look down on people that drink crappy coffee (or crappy beer for that matter). I may look down on the products themselves. I prefer them when I can get them, but I'd rather drink Coors beer than no beer.