Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Water works wonders, I did a 10 mile hike at the dead sea a few years back, 115 sucks, but water does wonders.
Doesn't always help. You can exhaust yourself in the heat faster than your body can hydrate.
Try 40lbs of camera gear, 50lbs of body armor, full ABU's in Iraq in 120* heat for 12 hours. I drank GALLONS of water a day and still had heat exhaustion a few times in my 5 deployments.

But back to you!!!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think it would be great if the mods could create a new forum where people can ask TehMontasheu advice Dear Abby style.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dear Moosheu,

I am thinking of getting a tatteu. Should I get it done in the back alley or in some dudes bedroom?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Water works wonders, I did a 10 mile hike at the dead sea a few years back, 115 sucks, but water does wonders.

Screw hikers (runners more specifically), I was on a pedaling to the top of some single track on a fire road on saturday, when 2 runners headphones in come running around the corner. The chick on the inside (the side me and my buddy were riding on single file) screams "you need to call out, and ride single file" Then I simple stated "Ma'am you counted to 2 wrong, and if you hadn't had your music on too loud you would have heard our bikes cumming around the blind corner."
Yeah..... I like my trails staying open for riding....... Being an asshole to hikers is a great way to get that changed.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO

Screw hikers (runners more specifically), I was on a pedaling to the top of some single track on a fire road on saturday, when 2 runners headphones in come running around the corner. The chick on the inside (the side me and my buddy were riding on single file) screams "you need to call out, and ride single file" Then I simple stated "Ma'am you counted to 2 wrong, and if you hadn't had your music on too loud you would have heard our bikes cumming around the blind corner."
"...bikes cumming around the blind corner."

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Doesn't always help. You can exhaust yourself in the heat faster than your body can hydrate.
Try 40lbs of camera gear, 50lbs of body armor, full ABU's in Iraq in 120* heat for 12 hours. I drank GALLONS of water a day and still had heat exhaustion a few times in my 5 deployments.

But back to you!!!
That's not a bike ride now is it!!!!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I have something like 47 lawyers numbers in my phone.
I'm dating one.
I am one.
And the rest are people I go to happy hours with.

I win as the biggest looser on RM of all times.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have something like 47 lawyers numbers in my phone.
I'm dating one.
I am one.
And the rest are people I go to happy hours with.

I win as the biggest looser on RM of all times.
Not a loser in that sense. Just the monkey who happens to do business with the dredge of society; hence your friends are others who do business with said dredges. Everybody needs someone in their role to commiserate with.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Username yes.

Custom title "Pourly Tatteued Jeu"
Ok, this isn't going to end well, but can I suggest his next tattoo?

I hear yellow stars are big on Jews as tattoos these days.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
It's funny because it's so wrong.:shocked:

Hey Mooshu - What's your #?
shoot me a PM and i'll buy you a beer, I've told you that before

Ok, this isn't going to end well, but can I suggest his next tattoo?

I hear yellow stars are big on Jews as tattoos these days.
That's next on the list!!!! thanks for the idea, I'm going to postpone the lego pirate ninja battle on my feet

Status
Not open for further replies.