Quantcast

I think I got hit by a car.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
right shoulder is busted, left hand is in a cast, soft tissue injury with my right knee, 10" gash in left leg that required 15 stitches and 42 staples to close.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
careful what you say man they might think you made up your story and are awfully unhealthy with a stint in the psy area they'll set you free

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Dude was probably frying something up in his Wok when he hit you.
DON'T WOK AND DRIVE

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
RIP? Huh?

Doesn't sound good at all, hope the driver can be proven at fault and get everything they deserve!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damn. Thankfully you're still alive, it sounds like you got drilled. Get well soon.

And before anybody asks, DO NOT tell us what happened until everything with insurance/courts is completed. What you might put here while on hospital drugs, might not be 100% correct. DO NOT tell anybody what happened until everything is cleared up. Oh, and get a lawyer yesterday.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Damn. Thankfully you're still alive, it sounds like you got drilled. Get well soon.

And before anybody asks, DO NOT tell us what happened until everything with insurance/courts is completed. What you might put here while on hospital drugs, might not be 100% correct. DO NOT tell anybody what happened until everything is cleared up. Oh, and get a lawyer yesterday.
This. Absolutely.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
right shoulder is busted, left hand is in a cast, soft tissue injury with my right knee, 10" gash in left leg that required 15 stitches and 42 staples to close.
I'm going to need a picture of all that with a quarter next to it for size reference.