Quantcast

I needs an emo forum

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
hmm. moving out of parent's house to move in with GF far away from home when you're not done with school yet sounds like a PW situation. Wear a hat, finish school, and then move out.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
2/3rd isn't bad if the mean is 1/3. Uh, and if the tail end of the bell curve (aka "America" :D) isn't also taking it. Wait, I guess both of these assumptions were violated...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
[rant]
BULLSH!T I use lots of red pens! I will even play dodge ball when I am allowed... and when a kid gets 2/3rds right on a test I tell them they left a lot on the field... they could do better!

These are the kids that will be making decisions that may effect the rest of our lives let alone their own... They better be hardened to the thoughts of failure and respect accomplishment and hard work. fvck this mamby pamby crap! WE DON'T ALL WIN!!! the sooner the kids of today learn that the better off we will be! you must work to win! fvcking pvssys
[/rant]

:busted:
:poster_oops: Did you mean affect? Some times the guys with the red pens need them applied as well. And you call yourself a teacher.....

Actually, I'm with you. Keep marking up their papers and teaching them how to dodge dodgeballs. It'll help them later in life. I read somewhere recently (probably on RM) that the generation that's coming of age now is having trouble adapting to situations in the real world. Someone mentioned being so sheltered that they don't know that they need to be careful walking across a wet root in the woods as they were not exposed to something like that as a kid. And who would've thunk it? They fall. Brilliant.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
At least with them you can "PIIHB" (or wherever it's cool to "PII" these days) for extended periods of time. In fact, I think that may be the only anti-depressive quality of those drugs, superhuman "PII time."

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
At least with them you can "PIIHB" (or wherever it's cool to "PII" these days) for extended periods of time. In fact, I think that may be the only anti-depressive quality of those drugs, superhuman "PII time."
True on oh so many levels...about the only thing I liked about those.

Herr Doktor: "Oh, you haz chestal painz?!?!"

Senor blue: "Ja"

Herr Doktor: "You must be stresseds/anxiety/emo kids. TAKE TEH CANDEYS!"

Fvcking moron.