Quantcast

I needs an emo forum

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Before the days of the intrarweb people used just get drunk an break things instead of trying to get total strangers to pretend to care.

Just sayin'.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Before the days of the intrarweb people used just get drunk an break things instead of trying to get total strangers to pretend to care.

Just sayin'.
That's already been done. And now I'm out of beer. Things can only get worse...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's already been done. And now I'm out of beer. Things can only get worse...
It can't be more than 7:30 where you are. You can't tell me there is no more beer to be found and you certainly couldn't have run out of things to break. Get off your lazy ass.

drakan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia, USA
More like, my car got wrecked, I lost about $1,000, my birthday sucked ass, my parents hate me because i'm a burden (wtf?)
Seriously, ****ed up.

Good things though;
I got a good score on the SAT
Got a $300 computer as a present from the dad that lives in another state and I never see, and I have a nerf battle tomorrow

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
We go easy on kids nowadays no red pens when checking papers, no dodgeball, and 2/3 is a good score.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
More like, my car got wrecked, I lost about $1,000, my birthday sucked ass, my parents hate me because i'm a burden (wtf?)
Seriously, ****ed up.

Good things though;
I got a good score on the SAT
Got a $300 computer as a present from the dad that lives in another state and I never see, and I have a nerf battle tomorrow
suck it up. every kid is a burden on their parents. especially if your 18. just appreciate your privelege to live under their roof and/or living off their money.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's a long story involving me being a moron and not being able to go to school here anymore, so I'm going to move to Santa Cruz, CA, with my GF in May, but now she's having misgivings because UCSC is weird and she doesn't know if all of her classes will transfer and blah blah blah blah...I was afraid it would come down to "my future" or "girlfriend", but I think she came back to her senses. The stress was beginning to make inroads. Yey? Run on sentence ftw.

On the bright side, I have nearly the entire staff of a local VW dealership signing an affidavit against the ****hole shop that ****ed me on my engine.

If my car got wrecked, I'd probably be in a good mood...they'd give me more than I paid for it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
suck it up. every kid is a burden on their parents. especially if your 18. just appreciate your privelege to live under their roof and/or living off their money.
You fell for that one did ya?

A kid is not a burden. It's a responsibility.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's a long story involving me being a moron and not being able to go to school here anymore, so I'm going to move to Santa Cruz, CA, with my GF in May, but now she's having misgivings because UCSC is weird and she doesn't know if all of her classes will transfer and blah blah blah blah...I was afraid it would come down to "my future" or "girlfriend", but I think she came back to her senses. The stress was beginning to make inroads. Yey? Run on sentence ftw.

On the bright side, I have nearly the entire staff of a local VW dealership signing an affidavit against the ****hole shop that ****ed me on my engine.

If my car got wrecked, I'd probably be in a good mood...they'd give me more than I paid for it.
Cheating?
Drugs?
Caught cornholing the Dean's daughter/son?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You really should stay out of CA, we have enough Hippies here!!!! Shouldn't you be going on a Mission in some other country? Instead of you buying cars, shouldn't you be focusing on buying a Wal-Mart bike so you'll be able to pedal from door to door annoying people? I thought that's what Mormons do after they graduate HS?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
We go easy on kids nowadays no red pens when checking papers, no dodgeball, and 2/3 is a good score.
[rant]
BULLSH!T I use lots of red pens! I will even play dodge ball when I am allowed... and when a kid gets 2/3rds right on a test I tell them they left a lot on the field... they could do better!

These are the kids that will be making decisions that may effect the rest of our lives let alone their own... They better be hardened to the thoughts of failure and respect accomplishment and hard work. fvck this mamby pamby crap! WE DON'T ALL WIN!!! the sooner the kids of today learn that the better off we will be! you must work to win! fvcking pvssys
[/rant]

:busted: