Quantcast

High Gear Racing fall Windrock trip Info

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
So does anyone know the name of the Street that dead ends into Windrocks parking lot or the HWY its off? Plus what is the name of the city its near or in? I want to programe my NAV so I want get lost driving up.:imstupid:

Is it Windrock Rd in Oliver Springs?

Thanks,
Cecil

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
We are in town.

Thanks for the heads up on the PPV on the laptop. Hopefully, the fight will be on somewhere with entertainment. ;

Windrock road is the name of the road.

10am is the word on the time we start to ride. Or show up earlier

Jun 11, 2004
We are in town.

Thanks for the heads up on the PPV on the laptop. Hopefully, the fight will be on somewhere with entertainment. ;
No problem. UFC on the internet is kind of a last resort for those fights you HAVE TO SEE! Hopefully you guys found a cool place to watch UFC 78.

I left right after Doug did the raffle so I made it home in time to catch the fights. Thiago Silva........WOW......watch out light heavyweights! Bisping vs. Evans.....boring.

Jun 11, 2004
Oh what a great weekend of ripping.
Props to JVNixon and the others who donated goodies for the raffle .
If you stayed home this weekend then it sucks to be you...
LOO.......wazzup!

Couldn't agree with you more..........serious good times! And I even won a helmet at the raffle!

Also, props to Doug, Matt, and Brady for using their trucks/trailers to shuttle! Would have been chaos otherwise. :clapping:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Had a great time guys!!!! Wish I could have stayed for another day, but at least I got to come. It was nice to win the XC helmet too!!!! Now I just need a new DH helmet after this weekend. I took some nice pics with Kenans camera, but he will have to put the pics up on here. Thanks to all that put the event on and see most of you next race season.

Cecil

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
A great weekend indeed! Great turnout. Good to see so many satisfied looks on the faces of everyone as they worked their way down the mountain and into the parking lot.

Thanks Jeremy and Kenan for spending time Friday helping get the trails cleaned up!

Got a few pics during the raffle but no ride pics this time. Hope somebody got some and posts up.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Huge thanks to:

Morewood
Industry-Nine
Thomson
Cedar Bluff Cycles
Sicklines
Cookeville Cycles
High Gear Racing
Tifosi
Azonic

Plus Matt and Brady for shutting.

Plus Loonatic, JeremyR, Demo Dave, Kenan, Mark Webb, Brian Poston, James Balentine, and Mark Ziska for leaf blowing the trails.

Plus Fred from I9 for cooking hamburgers and dogs ALL weekend.

I would have to say that this weekend's conditions were perhaps the best all year. I can not wait until next spring's big event.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Oh what a great weekend of ripping.
Props to JVNixon and the others who donated goodies for the raffle .
If you stayed home this weekend then it sucks to be you...
Definitly a ton of fun, hopefully you guys raised a good bit of change. Trails were in great shape and leaf-free for the most part, hopefully none of the trails ended up too bad with all that traffic on them but they looked to be in pretty good shape.

Southern rocks kicks ass. Counting the days till i get to hit the windmill trail again.

And yes, if you stayed home it would've sucked :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ah, leafblowing.
I rode Windrock for two days straight and the only thing I was sore from was leafblowing and falling down while leafblowing. ;)

Props to the Windrock locals as well for organizing the whole thing.
It was insane to see that many people there on a single weekend.
I don't know what else to say.
The place just rules.
That has for sure been my favorite back to back weekends riding there ever.
Thanks to everybody who came out.:clapping:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Nope he would be talking about these...

We are going to make another run plus some T-shirts to raise additional money for trail projects. We'll let you know as soon as we can get them made.

DHPeteinSC

Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
In the KY (jelly) E-town
Hey guys, i havent been able to make it to either ride,but if some cash for a sticker and t-shirt will help you guys out i'm down wit' it! Medium shirt and let me know where to send my moolah! Hopefully see you this spring!!