Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Here's mine:

Its an older pic, the wiggly Z1 has since been replaced by a Fox, and the cheapo seat has gone bmx style.

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
Originally posted by bru
another photo you say?

man that frame would kick so much arse if it had just a BIT more tire clearance. still, thats one sweet setup you got ! thats a 2.5 highroller?

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
Originally posted by ClumpRider

Ya cannat reeeeed?

;) just kidding, those are Arrows. Look again!

well ill be damned. in fact, i often make that mistake...well there ya go, either way those be some damn BIG tires hehe.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
um phlem WTF is wrong with a kona scab? are you makeing fun of them? i have on and i like it very much...... just a heads up:D

:D :cool: :)

M

M.W.

Originally posted by monkeyboy424
um phlem WTF is wrong with a kona scab? are you makeing fun of them? i have on and i like it very much...... just a heads up:D

:D :cool: :)
Are you refering to the post on the last page? I think he meant the quality of the pic...

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
im just messin with you i don care what you think of the scab yours is much more bad ass then mine will ever be so there..... :D :cool: :)

M

M.W.

Originally posted by Gutty
Not too common......nice though.
I think it would've been cooler if they'd extended the seatstays further and had a platform like oldschool freestyle bikes...

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Originally posted by M.W.

I think it would've been cooler if they'd extended the seatstays further and had a platform like oldschool freestyle bikes...
You mean like the old crappy tire bmxes?

M

M.W.

Originally posted by VooDoo
I know... only canadians know what "crappy tire" is...
I meant like oldskool freestyle bikes, which the Canadian Tire bikes are a knockoff of...

I'm not dissing Canadian Tire anymore. That's where I but tires for my hardtail. Kenda 24x1.95" tires that are means for kids bikes. AWESOME for street (they're like 11bux and wear pretty slow) and they're actually somewhat decent for offroad use...

*edit*: That old trickstar is RAD! Tuffs too, eh? Hoffman's using tuffs again. I think he has a deathwish.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
OK guys......I'm gonna be gone for the next 9 days so somebody needs to keep this goin, including the pinkbike pics so I don't miss out on the bikes.