Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Danchez

Chimp
Apr 9, 2002
Orange, CA
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
gotta love the alivio cranks. i actually have some. :D on my trail bike tho.

in the pic with the compo i think the rear wheel is raised a bit in addition to their only being 6 inches.

Sep 10, 2001
Vancouver, BC
Originally posted by Danchez

gotta love the alivio cranks. i actually have some. :D on my trail bike tho.

in the pic with the compo i think the rear wheel is raised a bit in addition to their only being 6 inches.
I had some alivio cranks. Bent the fvck outa them!

Timmy Turtle

Chimp
Feb 26, 2002
Engelholm, Sweden
HAHA, thats my friends bike!, he just told me about it on icq, gonna go ride with him this sunday, i could give you a revew if you like =).

Its a kona two four with a supernova (and new grips, otherwise stock)

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Originally posted by Timmy Turtle
HAHA, thats my friends bike!, he just told me about it on icq, gonna go ride with him this sunday, i could give you a revew if you like =).

Its a kona two four with a supernova (and new grips, otherwise stock)
X-Vert Super, you mean??

prisspringle

Chimp
Dec 11, 2001
uk, scarborough
heres a newer one of my pashley (a few pages back or more) after a few up grades like : mcr's now , 521 on big front wheel, atomic aircorps pedals , a 2.6 gazzalodi on the rear and a profile imperial ring:cool: :D

priss

Attachments

dbisers311

Chimp
Oct 29, 2001
Rochester, NY
Here's my bike,
components of note:
The brand new Evil Chainguide
on-one reetad crank
Hope O2 brake
98 Z-1 BAM that has a new crown, steerer, brace, and has helicoiled disc tab mounts.

Many beatiful bikes here, this just adds another one.

SomeDHloser

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Chula Vista Ca.
Originally posted by dbisers311
Here's my bike,
components of note:
The brand new Evil Chainguide
on-one reetad crank
Hope O2 brake
98 Z-1 BAM that has a new crown, steerer, brace, and has helicoiled disc tab mounts.

Many beatiful bikes here, this just adds another one.

Sweet you dont see to many DDG's in the US. how do you like it? also didt they go out of business ? their sit has been down for months.

late

dbisers311

Chimp
Oct 29, 2001
Rochester, NY
I'm not sure about DDG going out of business, I got a great deal on the frame from the U.S. distributor, about 6 months ago. Fram has treated me well so far, geometry is nice for the djing and such, not too heavy, no percieved weakness when doing drops and hucking, i successfully put a 2.5" maxxis highroller in the back, plus it matches up perfect with my 4" Z-1. For the price it has treated me great, and no one else has one, added uniqueness factor.

Ride as much as possible
Dave

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
YA!!!!! pimp out those scabs!!! i thot i was the only peson in the world taht turned there scab into a burly hard tail guess not!!!!....... oh ya they look SOOO MUCH BETTER in BLACK!!!!!!! :D :cool: :)