8. John Angermeier - 2:21
9. Bo Wallace - 2:24
10. Jeremy Rainey - 2:27
11. Tyler West - 2:28 C
12. Ryan Taylor - 2:40 C

Women

1. Joh Tuttle - 2:24 C
2. Anne Galyean - 2:53

Riders with a C next to their time received a 2 second time bonus for wearing a costume in their race runs.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
haha where did you do that? I saw some amazing crashes all weekend
about two turns up from the log drop leading into the rhythm section.
It was a little straightaway that was super hardpacked and slick off to the left, and of course I was off to the left coming in to it, and bam, I was sliding like Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone.
Herndon said, "Yeah, when I came through there, I saw buttslide marks off the side of the mountain and wondered who it was."
I am your huckleberry.:panic:

Dudebrah

Chimp
May 18, 2009
have a little dejavu with the mud butt Craig?

I wish someone got a pic of shirtless and nearly pantless T-West after his race run. He was covered in sh*t mud from head to toe!
Its in the photo album somewhere, couple pretty good shots. They convey the "dedication" of his costume.

Willy, what's yer #, we'll track down the time. Moto condensed everything from the handwritten forms down to the excel stuff so I'm sure it got lost. We sat in the rain making sure every # got timed so you're definitely in there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
it was good seeing all the old faces and meeting the new ones this weekend. i think im going to have to sell a testicle and buy a bike. anyway...here are a few of my shots. pretty low success rate but that is due only to me being unprepared.....which sucks. Between hunkering under a rain jacket, rain, fog, fogged up lenses and mud being rained down on me it was difficult conditions. Good time was had by all! I'll maybe post some more when i get the editing done on them. I have quite a few more that are of decent quality.

coreywillard

Chimp
Sep 19, 2009
Winston-salem N.C
im loving all of the pics. i was not expecting this manny with all of the rain and all. im just bummed that they got 4 of me and none of my best friend and he went right in front of me. he must have been to fast for their cameras

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hey Corey...whats the riders number/jacket-jersey color/helmet color? also Mulestar was it Daniel that was asking me about some photos for Transition?

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
That was biggins. Thats the last berm before the split at the bottom.

Sick pictures! I really like the one of Dan (Yoshi).

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
Sweet pics! Thanks to all the guys that put on a great weekend of riding. The course was sick, especially on Friday. Also,thanks for extending the practice on Friday. It made the drive up from Atlanta even more worth while. I can't wait to get up there again ASAP.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
indeed Butch...actually 2 flashes....lots and lots of sandwich baggies.....i hid under my rain jacket. thanks for the compliments. im workin on some more right now and will try to get them posted soon.