Quantcast

~~~Happy Friday Morning~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Not sure when my last GMT was so I figured it was fitting I post it today since my last spin class was 13yrs ago until last night.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Day 4 was almost derailed by a non-functioning alarm clock. Happened to look at the time and managed to crawl out of bed only 5 minutes late.

Plates for the new car have been acquired. Now I have to learn how to drive said new car, as realistically speaking, I have very limited time in a stick. Can't be too hard right?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I'll take FTS for a hundred Alex.

Was able to get 50% discount on a new Borealis hub. They said they never saw a ratchet ring stripping a hub shell.

Last edited:

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Present. A little snow yesterday. I am calmly awaiting spring. Worked on the van interior a little bit last night. Coffee and oatmeal in hand.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Speaking of exercise, I skipped it and slept in this morning because it was cold outside and FTS. DOG turns 11 today! Wife told me to pick up a dog cupcake from the bakery, which I interpret as pick myself up some cupcakes and get the dog one too. :monkey: Our last dog died from bone cancer right after she turned 11. Hopefully this one has better luck. The cats show no signs of slowing down though....they are 17.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So the dentist is installing my crown yesterday. She sticks this wrench in my mouth and I hear CLICK. It was a torque wrench. Like she was installing a head gasket. She didn't understand my amusement.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I have a problem with not getting outside to get exercise. Gyms, exercise bikes, paid for "fitness" programs, and that rot are inane.
I have a wife and 2 kids, we participate in Equestrian 4H , Intramural Volleyball, Intramural Basketball, Travel Softball, Little League Softball, we don't always have time to just "get outside". Also it was 19 degrees and dark out at 6pm last night in the middle of a city. I could have sat and watched volleyball practice for 2hrs or went down the hall and rode a bike for an hour. Sorry to disappoint.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Last day of freedum before starting new job. I think I should start preparing or something, but I just cannot give a damn - I will get busy when I get busy. Time to play with wood instead.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I can report that Sonic the Hedgehog was more meh than its Rotten Tomatoes rating would suggest.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
we used to make those. not sure if we still do.
And the implant is just like a threaded insert you would use to put a bolt into wood. It's funny how low-tech the hardware is, except it's titanium. To be fair, I fucking love titanium.

The tooth is great though. And my jaw isn't rotting away any more.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And the implant is just like a threaded insert you would use to put a bolt into wood. It's funny how low-tech the hardware is, except it's titanium. To be fair, I fucking love titanium.

medical grade titanium. with SUPER tight tolerances. and its sterile, either from the manufacturer or autoclaved on site.

the company i work for sold their dental division within my first year of working here.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I have a wife and 2 kids, we participate in Equestrian 4H , Intramural Volleyball, Intramural Basketball, Travel Softball, Little League Softball, we don't always have time to just "get outside". Also it was 19 degrees and dark out at 6pm last night in the middle of a city. I could have sat and watched volleyball practice for 2hrs or went down the hall and rode a bike for an hour. Sorry to disappoint.
That's OK Stosh, don't feel bad. JBP also yells at the neighborhood kids to stay off his lawn.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

We do a lot of work for a company that makes parts for repairing human spines. Screws etc... same thing, just fancy car parts really.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't use a lot of maple syrup. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had the real stuff, can only imagine it totally kicks ass!
it definitely does. to the point that the wife and i save the real stuff for ourselves and don't let the kids use it. we only get maybe a pint a year of it from him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah,. I
Mornin!

Day 4 was almost derailed by a non-functioning alarm clock. Happened to look at the time and managed to crawl out of bed only 5 minutes late.

Plates for the new car have been acquired. Now I have to learn how to drive said new car, as realistically speaking, I have very limited time in a stick. Can't be too hard right?
Nah, I learned to drive a manual after purchasing one.

Whatchu get?