Quantcast

handmade

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
That was sweet. No wonder my frame was so expensive.

Surprisingly, I haven't actually seen any of those 2011's in person yet. New Izimu looks cool with the new swoopy tubes and the geo adjust.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
This video wouldn't suck so much if....... I can't even be a douche, SICK VID!!!

Great tunes as well. Check out the Nelapa Flatlands Remix CD for the music, such a great album.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Don't get me wrong, guys, but what's so cool about seeing inside of the factory? It looks just the same as any other in Asia, but it's smaller...

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Don't get me wrong, guys, but what's so cool about seeing inside of the factory? It looks just the same as any other in Asia, but it's smaller...
Show us a nice personal/intimate handmade asian video then?

ps: no not that kind ;)

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland

I rofl'd :D

I always dig these kind of videos, there was an awesome one Jeff Steber filmed a while ago, called Don't watch the arc (I think), it was in the Intense welding bays, real cool to see a bike being made from raw materials.

I think an asian factory video would lack a certain 'feel' of what these type of manufacturers posess, i.e. Intense, Turner, Morewood et cetera.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007

I was about to post one of that kind ;)

But seriously, if proper person makes such movie, it doesn't lack anything. It just a matter what you can achieve by making such short.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
No sneak peaks of the split pivot
Pay closer attention ;)
Have a look at the Red bike on the Park tool stand saying "prototype" on it.
That would be the Sukuma, though that doesn't give us any more than last year's Sicklines video with DW and Andre explaining the bike.

I'm quite miffed that there were no interviews with them, explaining 1. the reason for delay 2. the decision to go with a carbon seatstay and 3. when the hell it's coming out!

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
Pay closer attention ;)
Have a look at the Red bike on the Park tool stand saying "prototype" on it.
That would be the Sukuma, though that doesn't give us any more than last year's Sicklines video with DW and Andre explaining the bike.

I'm quite miffed that there were no interviews with them, explaining 1. the reason for delay 2. the decision to go with a carbon seatstay and 3. when the hell it's coming out!
Good eye. Watch again and saw it

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
There is two split pivot models on the way the Sakuma 150mm and the Jabula 170mm. Fingers crossed they will be on there way early 2012. Ive been waiting quite some time for a Sakuma. All the other 2012 Morewoods will be available in Europe from October.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
both of the new split pivot models are on my radar, i'm just having problems deciding if i want to be on the lighter or harder side of the all mountain/freeride type bikes

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
kinda the same here and after taking my Shova to the alps and having an absolute blast riding it there. Im kinda thinking i want something with a little more beef. That said for most of the riding I do at home the Shova is perfect. Ive ridden a few Mbuzis and while there awesome descending they are a little more work on the climbs. Given that the Sakuma is the replacement for the Shova and the Jabula takes over from the Mbuzi. It will be a tough call as to which to go for.