Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Have you considered clip-in gloves? I'm a "go down with the ship" type of guy when it comes to wrecking, and I think the extra ability to pull up, combined with HAWK tech could be a game changer for me.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
We have some new badass shop wall decoration, courtesy of @jstuhlman

Edit: Damn you Google Drive, I can't get the image embedding to work. Yes, the privacy is set to Public.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
He just used the upload a file button, and let RM host it.

Google drive sucks for hosting images you want to embed somewhere else.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
A bit of tire fit/compatibility for teh Mega owners. I just mounted up some Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT to my 30i rims (27.5) and it's a pretty tight fit, but it does fit. Clearance on seat stay is good. While the chain stay is pretty close to the sides and REALLY close to the cross beam closest to the BB. Hope that makes sense. Going on maiden voyage today. That's the real test. (Oh and did I mention procore? yep, I did that too)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Okay so first quickie test run complete on one of my fav local trails. Snow is mostly gone, but mud and the occasional ice spot can exist. Meaning I didn't "let her go wide open". Plus its a public trail and spring break and I even almost killed myself due to an off leash dog and hiker.

I usually run 28/32ish F/R. I went 18/20 today (based on a buddy's recommendation who has been running this setup for a while). No dings. No rim hits. Plenty of rocks. Felt really good. Cornering traction is unreal. Might change when I get to a point that I *can* hold her wide open. We'll see.