Quantcast

Gracia Riding for Zocchi?

Sep 10, 2001
While I don't know exactly what is up with the deal, I am hoping we will be seeing more than forks on the Cannondale team bikes this year...

Brian

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
biker3 said:
He'll still be on a lefty tho for mtn x right? I can't imagine a gemini/prophet 4x with a regular fork, thatd just be strange.
Sure, there is no better fork.... for X-Ups!!!!!!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
great, ill get on the picture picking (shouldnt be all that difficult since most are blurry, have droplets on the lens, foggy or just bad) and ill send them to you alex.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Acadian said:
there is a pic of it in the latest issue of Decline.
What's amazing is that externally it looks exactly the same as the shocks the Sintessi/verlicchi team were running back in '97. I'm sure the internals have changed since then... Maybe. Didn't Nico run the exact same suspension setup from like '97 to '01?

Oct 27, 2003
Madcity Wisconsin
I remember seeing cedric at whistler on a team dh with a 888 after crankworx, i think it was the same bike in that pic, so that was probably one test ride.

I think cedric on zocchi sounds right, with there new rockstar suspension mojo. Cedric is more rockstar than any mtber since the palm.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
well, most of the time when someone rides for a company(i.e. cannondale) and you ride their race model (gemini team replica dh bike) They ride it as is. So what comes on it, is what you ride. such as, you ride the brakes that it comes with rather than being sponsored by hayes or something like that(the gemini dh comes with gustavs). I'm guessing that he was borrowing the fork. But Brian Peterson is the washington area Canondale rep, so maybe Gracia is riding for marzocchi. who knows. other than working in a cannondale dealership, I'm not on the "inside" so I can't really say one way or the other.

Paris

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
The Commonwealth
Jou said:
Still confused by the finger...anyone care to explain, it would make NWD 5 that much better.
The finger thing is from the scene where he's in a bathroom stall with a chick while he's taking a shi&t...hilarious

i guess the dude's got a thing for a$$holes...but who doesn't? right on...

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
In russia, we use a finger to make a fake moustache. If you do that to a girl, they get angry, they get pissed.

I'm guessing no one has ever heard of Ill mitch?

Softy

Monkey
Apr 22, 2003
Don't call it a come back
Paris said:
The finger thing is from the scene where he's in a bathroom stall with a chick while he's taking a shi&t...hilarious

i guess the dude's got a thing for a$$holes...but who doesn't? right on...
The Dirty Sanchez Cedric has been doing is because he and Steve Peat made a bet who could get in more photos doing it.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
bwhhaha!.
i watched a report yesterday about the megavalanche in the peruvian tv.
they introduced cedric gracia as the world champion, and he introduced himself in an ok spanish... I`m Cedric Gracia Dirty Sanchez....

it was hilarious... i hope the put up the windowsmedia video of the report on the channels webpage soon....

rodrigodh

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
cedric is now running for marzocchi, he's isung the 888 and waiting for marzocchi to give him a prototype rear shok

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
ALEXIS_DH said:
bwhhaha!.
i watched a report yesterday about the megavalanche in the peruvian tv.
they introduced cedric gracia as the world champion, and he introduced himself in an ok spanish... I`m Cedric Gracia Dirty Sanchez....
Hahaha...CLASSIC Cedric!!